Jenny11237/Libro de reposteria

jenny11237

Oct 4, 2006
Hola quisiera que alguien me ayude y me diga donde yo puedo conseguir el libro La Magia Del Azucar por Miriam de Gautreaux. El libro se trata de reposteria y yo vivo aqui en Nueva York y se me a hecho muy dificil conseguirlo. Por favor ayudenme a conseguirlo aunque sea a traves del internet o si me podrian decir donde lo puedo conseguir siendo aqui o alla en la republica dominicana.

Welcome to DR1. As you are new I'll allow this one transgression but please don't let it happen again. This is an English speaking board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pia

Nov 1, 2006
Yo tambien lo ando buscando

English please

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Though this forum was set up for the purpose of Dominicans having the availability to seek help away from their native land it is still an English speaking board. Due to that English is the language that is to be used.

If you click on the users name in the upper left hand of their post you will see that users 'Contact info' on the right side. Click on 'Send a private message to _____' and fill out your message in what ever language you wish.

When you communicate by 'Private message' it is just you and the person you are communicating to.

Rick