Yankees need to tame those Tigers!!!!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Where is Mr. 250 million bucks? ... they need Mr. October back. Where are you Reggie? Billy, sorry I mean Joe needs you!!!! :ermm:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
heh heh heh

Where is Mr. 250 million bucks? ... they need Mr. October back. Where are you Reggie? Billy, sorry I mean Joe needs you!!!! :ermm:

i know its only the 3rd inning....but not looking good for the yanks so far:cheeky:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
It's time for we the Red Sox fans of DR1 to reach out to our friends the Yankee fans of DR1.

We know how to deal with disappointment and disillusion.

Virtual group hug boys and girls; we've been there; we expect to be there again and again and again. Chin up; George Whatsisface can try to buy another one again next year.

:hurt: :dead:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
It's time for we the Red Sox fans of DR1 to reach out to our friends the Yankee fans of DR1.

We know how to deal with disappointment and disillusion.

Virtual group hug boys and girls; we've been there; we expect to be there again and again and again. Chin up; George Whatsisface can try to buy another one again next year.

:hurt: :dead:

thats right...lets all give miguel a big group hug!!!! HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!;)

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
A-Rod was terrible in playoffs.

Its time for a collective big hug for Miguel and company oh also a shoulder to cry on. LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!:surprised

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, boy...I haven't posted in a while...but for this I can come out of retirement!!!

WAY TO GO DETROIT!!! :) :classic: :) :classic:

YANKEES...GO HOME!!!:mad: :devious:

MQ

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Oh, boy...I haven't posted in a while...but for this I can come out of retirement!!!

WAY TO GO DETROIT!!! :) :classic: :) :classic:

YANKEES...GO HOME!!!:mad: :devious:

MQ

I've missed you, MQ!

Well done, Detroit (love, a very recent fan of yours)!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, Larry...maybe next year your team can buy a championship);)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I only watched to see the Yanks get defeated and deflated ...again!!! Whatever happened to MeRod??? I wonder!!! Oh, yeah...he CHOKED...again!!!

And because Pudge Rodriguez was very good to the Marlins...as was Jim Leyland...he's gonna bring them their championship...like he did for us...

Although...I really want the METS to win it all!!!

GO METS!!!

MQ

Trina: I've missed you too, baby...but I'll stay in touch via e-mail, don't worry!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
He belongs in AAA ball ...

A-Rod was terrible in playoffs.

Its time for a collective big hug for Miguel and company oh also a shoulder to cry on. LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!:surprised
He's not a big time player .... great players perform in a clutch - TO, Roger Staubach, Reggie, Derek, Clements, Morris, ...... :ermm:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
not a "big time player" have you seen his salary???? he certainly SHOULD be a big time playa.....i doubt he will be in ny next year.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
He's not a player who can lead his team ...

not a "big time player" have you seen his salary???? he certainly SHOULD be a big time playa.....i doubt he will be in ny next year.
WTF does his salary have to do with his performance? He's not capable of performing when the game's on the line. A good leader is capable of motivating his team mates by his performance and A-Rod doesn't do that.

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
arod has no trade clause.. and has 4 more yrs in contract... papers say he would only waive that clause if top mgt tells him he's not wanted in yankee org. And who would want to pay that much money for alex? redsox already tried to get him and failed. So most likely arod will stay in NYY and last until his contract expires in 4 yrs.

and the more you pay a player, the more is expected of him.. that's why all eyes are on alex... best paid player should produce.. he should not carry the team by himself but he should produce when he's at the plate.

trade twoface jeter,, move alex to shortstop.. no, no that's not possible at yankee.. everyone likes jeter... but those that know him closely know that jeter is a fake. he is just good at making hits (singles).

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
From the above post:

The 2006 Yankees had all the expensive parts, but for the sixth year in a row, they just didn't fit together.

And how sweet is that?

'nuff said!!! :)

MQ