The Palms Complex in Sosua...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
I am thinking of renting for a week at the Palms Complex in Sosua. It is a group of male friends into town for some rest and fun and a little party. Does anyone knows this complex, and is it advisable for a group of guys, who may make a little noise. We are not a rowdy group by any means, but do not want to be restricted on the premises.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I am thinking of renting for a week at the Palms Complex in Sosua. It is a group of male friends into town for some rest and fun and a little party. Does anyone knows this complex, and is it advisable for a group of guys, who may make a little noise. We are not a rowdy group by any means, but do not want to be restricted on the premises.
Wrong choice. You can be sure the neighbours will get upset.
Stick with party style hotels.
The links I gave you on another thread would be more suitable.
New Garden Hotel - Sosua
Hotel Plaza EUROPA in Sosua - Dominican Republic
EL Canto Del Delfin Condominiums
I'm not sure why you're still shopping elsewhere.
You asked for info, and you got the reply, and you seem to want to continue looking in all the wrong places.
I've lived here for 15 yerars, and am in the hotel business, and the links I gave you would be ideal.
If you want some more and be a bit farther out of downtown Sosua, then I can give you some.
If not, choose one of the 3 above mentioned hotels, get what you want, and go enjoy yourselves.

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
Thanks Rocky

I will be staying at one of the choices you recommended. Thank you

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
Distance to the beach

Rocky:

Of the three places you recommended, can you let me know their distances to the beach.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Del Delfin is a 1 minute walk to the entrance to the main beach.
New Garden is a 7 minute walk from the entrance to the main beach, and 3 minutes from New Beach (Playa Alicia).
Europa is a 10 minute walk to the entrance to the main beach.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the del delfin has been going through some management changes lately. Juan is the current manager there 1-809-571-2124. he is dominican and speaks no english so you need to brush up on your spanish when calling....

good luck

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
How to find your Bar..

Since I have heard so much about your bar, how would I locate your place once I have arrived and settled in Sosua/Cabarete. I am aware that there is one main road in and out. If you give me a specific landmark, supermarket and I can do the rest.

Wrong choice. You can be sure the neighbours will get upset.
Stick with party style hotels.
The links I gave you on another thread would be more suitable.
New Garden Hotel - Sosua
Hotel Plaza EUROPA in Sosua - Dominican Republic
EL Canto Del Delfin Condominiums
I'm not sure why you're still shopping elsewhere.
You asked for info, and you got the reply, and you seem to want to continue looking in all the wrong places.
I've lived here for 15 yerars, and am in the hotel business, and the links I gave you would be ideal.
If you want some more and be a bit farther out of downtown Sosua, then I can give you some.
If not, choose one of the 3 above mentioned hotels, get what you want, and go enjoy yourselves.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
If it's Rocky's you're asking about . . .

From the highway take Calle Dr Rosen -- turn in towards town -- cross one street, Pedro Clisante -- past the big jewellery shop on the right hand corner, then start looking on your right. Dr Rosen becomes a one-way street after Pedro Clisante but you're going the right way.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
If it's Rocky's you're asking about . . .

From the highway take Calle Dr Rosen -- turn in towards town -- cross one street, Pedro Clisante -- past the big jewellery shop on the right hand corner, then start looking on your right. Dr Rosen becomes a one-way street after Pedro Clisante but you're going the right way.
For an additional landmark, Calle Dr. Rosen is the street just east of the Texaco Station.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
100 feet North (away from the highway) of Harrisson's jewelery store, situated on the corner of Pedro Clisante (main street) and Dr. Rosen, right hand side of the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.