Looking for CS Job in Santiago or the Capital

fsanchez71

Oct 12, 2006
I am a 35 year old male looking for work in the customer service/ telemarketing area in either Santiago or the Capital. I moved to DR a couple of months ago from the US to be with my wife and have been unable to find any work. I have experience in customer service and can speak and write English well. I am a hard working individual and a fast learner. I am also very eager to find steady employment in a growing company. If anyone has any information on available employment or any companies hiring, I would appreciate it. I will gladly provide my CV. Thank you.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
You might want to think about contacting Verizon here in the D.R. They're constantly looking for bilingual professionals for Customer Service/Telemarketing positions.

fsanchez71

Oct 12, 2006
Actually, Verizon was the 1st company I applied to as soon as I got here, I took the test, passed it but never received a call back.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Where did you apply?

Actually, Verizon was the 1st company I applied to as soon as I got here, I took the test, passed it but never received a call back.

Try Opitel or Verizon IT. They are both looking for native english speakers, offices on 27th of Feb, across from National super market Santo Domingo. Verizon is a 7 story pink building and Opitel is next door 6 floors, then the Verizon training center
Also check the employee ads in the paper usually something in there for english speakers.

fsanchez71

Oct 12, 2006
I applied for Verizon International Teleservices but I will try Opitel.
I'd appreciate additional suggestions, if any. Thanks!

By the way, thanks for your help as well kbf!.