Beach Village Hotel Milanello - Boca Chica

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Milanello English

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Milanello? The rate is $45 per room per night. It seems to be a good deal. I don't remember seeing a jacuzzi on Playa Boca Chica.

Chinici

Oct 28, 2006
Hi Guys I Will Be Visiting The Dr Next Year And I Am Looking For A House To Rent Does Not Have To Be On The Beach But Should Be Walking Distance.i Would Also Like To Know If Its Safe To Camp Out On The Beach

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Milanello English

Has anyone stayed at Hotel Milanello? The rate is $45 per room per night. It seems to be a good deal. I don't remember seeing a jacuzzi on Playa Boca Chica.

I would not stay there. Its to far from the beach and even my Dominican friends snub it. Go with all the posts before and stay at Candil or Costalunga.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I would not stay there. Its to far from the beach and even my Dominican friends snub it. Go with all the posts before and stay at Candil or Costalunga.

ya know..i try to give out good advise....and despite follow-ups it get ignored!!

BB has expressed concerns that he has not heard back from candil.....well CALL THEM!!!

45 a night is NOT a good price in BC...i think i paid 35 last time at candil and 30 at costalunga.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Costalunga has been $40 a night for 2 years now, CASH price.
It was $35 before for many years, and NEVER $30.

Maybe you need to update your prices.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Costalunga has been $40 a night for 2 years now, CASH price.
It was $35 before for many years, and NEVER $30.

Maybe you need to update your prices.

I paid 30 in march...but they give discounts to prefered/repeat customers...as does candil

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
Milanello English

i was there in the middle of 05. i worked out a weekly rate of 30 per night which included breakfast and free laundry.

the rooms were fine and i had a small balcony overlooking the pool.

i was fortunate because there was such a great crowd at the time and the owner didnt have a problem with us going next door to the colmado and bringing back beverages and such.

the italian owner would go into santo domingo everyday and i went in with him twice and got dropped off to walk around and take a gua gua back.

walking briskly its about a 15 minute walk to the beach so keep that in mind.

the night watchman was named franco and he was quite a character. everytime someone would come home at night he would say "buy franco a drink".

ive also stayed at candil which i really like and costa lunga which i dont

Spyderdiaz

Jul 15, 2005
Hi Guys I Will Be Visiting The Dr Next Year And I Am Looking For A House To Rent Does Not Have To Be On The Beach But Should Be Walking Distance.i Would Also Like To Know If Its Safe To Camp Out On The Beach

I am currently building a house in Dominicus, Bayahibe which should be finished by April. The house is within walking distance from Dominicus beach which is the same strip of beach used by Canoa Coral, Wyndham Resort, Iberostar etc. and also will have an inground pool. If interested to rent in that area and after April 2007 send me your email address and I will contact you once the project is completed.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
BB has expressed concerns that he has not heard back from candil.....well CALL THEM!!!

I finally received an email reply 3 weeks later. I attempted a phone call and since no one was available who spoke english they told me to email the reservation. I give up.

I am in SDGO now and plan to visit BC for the day on Tuesday. While there I will look at Hotel Milanello. If I do not like it I will shop around.