Ladrones

cuas

May 29, 2006
Somebody broke into my mother's house. The house is empty, for sale and in a very bad neighborhood. Drug is being sold in front of the house. We put in new windows and the ladron was trying to remove them. A neighbor heard the noise and called the police. He was caught in action. They gave him una buena pela, my sister pressed charges, but he is free. He went back to the neighborhood and said that they let him free because his family bribed the fiscal and in front of everybody he removed the front door and sold it in front of the house to show his power. Everybody is afraid of him because he is a maton. The only thing the neighbors can do is whisper to us.
We told our sister not to press charges because we do not want nothing to happens to my sister or her family. The police was brave enough to arrest him but I do not think they will go back because as human been they are afraid of the drug dealers. Nobody wants to rent the house. The kitchen sink and cabinets are already missing. If this continue we will sell only the walls. I told my family we need time before they steal the windows and the doors and the bathroom items. I suggested to pay somebody from another neighborhood to give this man una buela pela to stop him without letting him why, to avoid revenge. My family is really afraid.
Is there other solution?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
There is no easy solution to deal with this type of person.
If there were, he would never have reached the point where he is now.
He rules by fear.
The only thing that can stop him is taking the law into your own hands, or hoping someone else does.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Umm, where is that cuban when you needed him. I knew a cuban in POP who would have fixed him good for very little money.
That was more than 5 yrs ago. He maybe in USA by now.
AZB

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
If he is a drug dealer he is most likely also a user. An interesting scenario for drug dealers and users is the "bad batch" that floats around. A few bad batches can help clean the area up. Or any other type of "unknown accident".

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The neighborhood has to stand up to scums like him.
I have seen photos on the net of drug dealers get beaten up to death in some muslim countries. The people gave them time to leave and after that time, they took hold of him and beat the leader to death. All drug problems were gone from the neighborhood in a day.
AZB

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If he is a drug dealer he is most likely also a user. An interesting scenario for drug dealers and users is the "bad batch" that floats around. A few bad batches can help clean the area up. Or any other type of "unknown accident".

Works for me.

Where are the hand wringers to bleat about "drug dealers' rights"?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I suggested to pay somebody from another neighborhood to give this man una buela pela to stop him without letting him why, to avoid revenge.

I am all for that. If you can get someone to do it, have them do it in broad day light right in front of your house where he stole the door so everyone can see.

Larry

Sep 19, 2005
listen..some people arent cut out to confront bad guys....it works on TV...but not in real life.....you have been delt a bad hand...turn it around....when you go up against a guy like this the stakes escalate fast....if you dont have the will power to keep going up a notch in the come back dept, dont even start.

go up to HIM, say you surrender and PAY HIM to protect your house,.

it will hurt your pride, but you will keep your blood inside your body, and you will CUT your loses...you cant PREVENT them now.....so just CUT them...he wins, he is the top dog still, which is probably worth more to him than the value of anything he can steal out of your house.

its just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.....sorry you have to go through this.

bob

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
go up to HIM, say you surrender and PAY HIM to protect your house,.

bob

Never. If this guy sees you face and smells weakness, you will never get rid of him.

Don't confront him. Pay someone else to crack his head open in front of your house. Then the next day, go there in front of all your neighbors and stand there while you have people put in a new door.

Larry

Sep 19, 2005
"Everybody is afraid of him"

"We told our sister not to press charges because we do not want nothing to happens to my sister or her family".

"My family is really afraid."

quote]

Larry the advice is for the OP.
The mere fact they need to come here and ask for advice is enough to convince me they arent cut out for the tough guy role.

Realistically Larry the OP could easily go from the frying pan into the FIRE hiring someone they dont know to off , or rough up a drug dealer that many people are affraid of.

The guy that would take that job..
IF YOU COULD EVEN FIND HIM...
...might just be a long term headache for the OP...he has to be one corrupt character to take on such a job....

anger should be set aside before this decision is made by the OP

think

Larry
hows the trips across country going??

Its got to be and adventure just driving in the capitol....NO?

bob

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
IF YOU COULD EVEN FIND HIM...

Larry
hows the trips across country going??

Its got to be and adventure just driving in the capitol....NO?

bob

They can find him, he is dismantling the house last I heard.

My trips across the country were postponed due to my having a car accident here in the capital about 5 weeks ago. Car is still being repaired. When it is complete, I will resume exploring.

Yeah, driving here is an adventure.
Larry