Rocky's Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve s

May 16, 2007
Hi All:

Headed to Sosua June 25th thru the 28th fro some R/R, and some loose fun in search of (ISOC) for great dinner etc

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Isoc

Hey Bob:

Don't worry! - you are going to Sosua..... It's the Las Vegas of the DR when it comes to chicas.

Have fun and play safe!:eek:

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
Sosua1, et.al.--

Stevie Wonder could find Rocky's. With your back to Pedro Clisante, looking up at D.Rosen, start walking straight up...one potato, two potato, three potato, four. When ya get to about ten potato, look right...there she be!!

A

apostropheman

i had dinner with Stevie Wonder at Rocky's!:cheeky:

well, it might have been Elvis, i don't recall exactly...
i may have been drinking :bunny::bunny::bunny:

"what happens in Sosua, stays in Sosua" :D
Sosua1, et.al.--

Stevie Wonder could find Rocky's. With your back to Pedro Clisante, looking up at D.Rosen, start walking straight up...one potato, two potato, three potato, four. When ya get to about ten potato, look right...there she be!!

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
i had dinner with Stevie Wonder at Rocky's!:cheeky:

well, it might have been Elvis, i don't recall exactly...
i may have been drinking :bunny::bunny::bunny:

"what happens in Sosua, stays in Sosua" :D
There is a rumor that if you sit at one of the tables by the sidewalk at Rocky's long enough, you'll eventually see everyone in the world pass by. I don't know if it's true, thinking about trying it...

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
Isoc ?

Forgive my ingnorance, and maybe it's better I don't know--but I really want to know what "ISOC" means. :ermm:

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
oh...

:eek:Yeah, that's probably why I didn't know the term--giggle--I don't do too much "chica-hunting"...Thanks for the new vocabulary, though. At least now I know. ;)

icecold

Jul 3, 2007
is rockys a good place to meet up with expats? What time is it open till? Is it safe to travel in sousa "after dark" yeah i know it sounds crazy but just looking out for myself. Any help would be grateful.

Thanks

ice

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
Hey Bob:

Don't worry! - you are going to Sosua..... It's the Las Vegas of the DR when it comes to chicas.

Have fun and play safe!:eek:
is that the Las Vegas of Papa New Guinie you are talking about?:cheeky:

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
rocky's/Sosua information

1. is rockys a good place to meet up with expats?
Yes. Also from there you'll get the names of other places. And a good place to do e-mail too.

2. What time is it open till?
Late-ish. I think it might depend on the traffic at the bar.

3. Is it safe to travel in sousa "after dark"
Yeah. With the usual provisos. Stay in the-well lit areas. Favour travel in a group. Don't get ****ed. Act as if you know where you're going. Know where you're going . . .

4. yeah i know it sounds crazy but just looking out for myself.
It's not crazy. You're just gathering local knowledge

5. Any help would be grateful.
Others will be along. I think they're all pre-occupied with the 04 July party right now.

6. Thanks
You're welcome

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.