coraapplata

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
has anyone ever seen english version of their home page?
highly reccomended for a good laugh!

QUOTE:
Located in the North part of the Dominican Republic, it is a decentralized company of the Central and municipal government. It is an Institution Consecrated to the benefit of services potable water Public and black water harvesting in all the scope in the province of Puerto Plata, Whose primary target concerns the necessity to provide to the population potable water of quality that allows him to satisfy their free necessities with contamination and therefore in its atmosphere of General health.

It is the person in charge in the province of Puerto Plata of the administration coordination, accessory elaboration of studies, designs, construction, supervision and maintenance of the system of potable water and sewage system.

It is patrimony and pride of the Puertoplate?os, handled with a high criterion of efficiency and become attached to the values of respect that must prevail before our fellow citizens. Our mottos, are CORAAPPLATA, modern and efficient to the service of people. Which we fulfilled a high degree of responsibility.
UNQUOTE

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Perhaps somebody could contact them and offer to translate the page properly for them.
I'm impressed that they even bothered to offer an English page on their website.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Just another example of the translations we fine here.

I remember arriving in Santiago airport and reading the directional sign that said:

Inmigration ................

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Damn I will have to trade in these fingers for new ones........ Thanks Rocky......

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
They are trying..... and I'm sure they crack up at my Spanish.
It's their "engineering" that I worry about...Canadian Bob.