Maid/Housekeeper in Santiago

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Looking for a live-in Housekeeper in Cerro Alto area. Our lady for over 3 years is getting married. Please PM me if you know of someone.
r
Jimmy

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Housekeeper in Santiago

Still seeking a housekeeper. A little more information. Household is an adult couple with no children (unless you count the three chihuahua;s). Any referral appreciated.
Jimmy

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I got a lady I just fired for no-call no-show getting out of hand. She's alright when she shows up but seems to come up with alot of different reasons not to work.

Other than that she's a decent cook by Dominican standards, good with kids and way too ugly to arouse yor wife's suspicions.

I paid her too much because she was so good with my baby daughter and I think this is what got her lazy. Don't make the same mistake I did and you may have a good housekeeper.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I got a lady I just fired for no-call no-show getting out of hand. She's alright when she shows up but seems to come up with alot of different reasons not to work.

Other than that she's a decent cook by Dominican standards, good with kids and way too ugly to arouse yor wife's suspicions.

I paid her too much because she was so good with my baby daughter and I think this is what got her lazy. Don't make the same mistake I did and you may have a good housekeeper.

You paid her too much and that is what got her lazy????
By all means next time pay a meager wage and you will have an excellent worker!!!!:eek:

G

gary short

You know....here's the thing....I can't imagine why anyone would need a housekeeper, maid, cook or nanny...whatever...and after employing these people. be dissatisfied with their service and then air it out on a public forum after paying sh!t wages. Jackass springs to mind.......

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I shall report this to my wife's "kaffeklatch" this afternoon, and see what comes up.

Live in is not the usual mode any longer but with your location in Tierra Alta, that should not be a problem.

HB (Hey, you still have that XXX-o975 phone number???)

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
You know....here's the thing....I can't imagine why anyone would need a housekeeper, maid, cook or nanny...whatever...and after employing these people. be dissatisfied with their service and then air it out on a public forum after paying sh!t wages. Jackass springs to mind.......

So you're short, you have very little imagination, you can't read very well, and your time is worth so little that you can afford to spend it sweeping and mopping floors when someone else would be glad to do it for pennies, what else would you like to tell us about yourself?