What is a Confeccion Del Proyecto?

Spyderdiaz

Jul 15, 2005
Hello,

I am purchasing a Solar in DR and was informed that I have to do the following steps which I am clueless. Can anyone help??? See below...

1. Confeccion del proyecto segun las reglas de la Secretaria de Estado de Turismo.

2. Pago impuestos de Ayuntamiento.

3. Someter el proyecto a la Secretaria de Estado de Turismo (Santo Domingo)

4. Despues de la aprobacion del punto 3, someter el proyecto a Obras Publicas y contestual pago de los impuestos de construccion.

Can anyone translate this to me in English.

Thanks for you help!

Spyderdiaz

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Submit the Project to the Secretary of the State Tourism in Santo Domingo and after the approval of the Project, submit the Project to Public works and contest payment of the construction taxes.

That's the best I could come up with

Spyderdiaz

Jul 15, 2005
Submit the Project to the Secretary of the State Tourism in Santo Domingo and after the approval of the Project, submit the Project to Public works and contest payment of the construction taxes.

That's the best I could come up with

Thanks Denmay565! Thus far, I'm aware that because I'm a foreigner buying in the DR my information has to be registered as a foreign new homeowner/buyer with the Secretary of State Tourism.

Confeccion del Proyecto I'm assuming means the preparation of the project which means the Floor Plan w/room measurements??? This one is really getting to me and Pagos de impuestos de Auyntamiento is that the taxes of the house that's being built?

I'm already aware of the 5% taxes that I have to pay per mts2 which is based on the appraised value of the land not the price it was sold at.

If I'm correct w/the above than who is responsible for making sure these steps get done? Like the Confeccion del Proyecto, should that be my architect or am I suppose to do that?

Thanks so much for your help!

Spyderdiaz