Xbox 360

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
It is. Yet it is far cheaper to buy them online and have them shipped here via EPS, Business Mail, DHL etc. ( This applies to the newest releases particulary )

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
For new games you would have to go Santiago. There are 2 stores I can't remember the names. One is in plaza international which is like an offshoot of the thier bigger store. I know where the bigger store is a well but I can't remember the street it located on. As far as ordering online I have ordered games through Amazon or Ebay and they arrive here fine (with the applicable shipping, customs, kickback whatever fees ) with the three companies that I stated you could use in my earlier post.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my boyfriend uses ebay. purchases below 200 us dollars are tax free. remember that you have to register with paypal for most of payments. it's easy and the deposit of few dollars is given back in your first purchase.
we ship from usa using eps, 160 pesos per lb. cheap, fast and reliable.

luz

Sep 27, 2006
I ordered my xbox 360 on amazon.com shipped to eps, same for several games I have

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
For new games you would have to go Santiago. There are 2 stores I can't remember the names. One is in plaza international which is like an offshoot of the thier bigger store. I know where the bigger store is a well but I can't remember the street it located on. As far as ordering online I have ordered games through Amazon or Ebay and they arrive here fine (with the applicable shipping, customs, kickback whatever fees ) with the three companies that I stated you could use in my earlier post.

Amazon wont accept my shipping address in DR. If you do remember the names of the stores please let me know. I need to get these for gifts

Thank you for your help

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
aach, forgotten, all those big companies never ever ship to dr. if you have a family in the usa try to ship it to their address and from there by eps.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Better, get one of those Miami-based P O Boxes.

Thanks Chiri, I have one, but on Amazon for example when you reach the automated payment page, if the delivery address does not agree with your CC billing address they wont accept. I sent emails to various suppliers inc. Amazon explaining, but they all said they dont ship games to DR due to warranty export/import restrictions. Amazon wont even ship to UK. I bought an XBox 360 in USA and need more games, they have to come from USA.
I spent about 2 hours calling various Microsoft depts and finally got a distributor in SD but their phone didnt work!!
I thing the only way is if someone is coming from USA and could buy for me please........
This "little" idea for a Xmas present was not so good after all.

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
I have used Amazon for several years now.

And I charge to my local (DR address) credit card, and have the items shipped to an address in the US. I have never had a problem with this even when I ship to hotels, etc.

If they have stopped this, it must be a new practice. I will find out soon enough as I am getting ready to start helping Santa get ready for christmas.

Greg

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
And I charge to my local (DR address) credit card, and have the items shipped to an address in the US. I have never had a problem with this even when I ship to hotels, etc.

If they have stopped this, it must be a new practice. I will find out soon enough as I am getting ready to start helping Santa get ready for christmas.

Greg

They used to ship to the UK but they inform me today this is also stopped for games, but they wont ship anything to DR. There must be new controls as I have had things shipped here to DR before wo problem