Cabarete Beach Houses anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

la baez

Oct 18, 2006
Im making a trip with a few friends to Cabarete..first time. We usually go to
the capital or La Romana, so I am wondering what to expect and if anyone has advice on booking the Cabarete beach house or any other type of
beach house rental for a few days with 6-10 ppl.
house link :

Cabarete Beach Houses

We are really looking for great beach spot (weather/water) and nightlife scene but also a little concerned with the weather first week of Feb... HELP! ;-)

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Depending on your budget, take a look at Ocean Dream, Palm Beach Condos, and Velero. All nice & short walk to restaurants bars.

Not certain where Cabarete Beach Houses is located. It might also be on the bay, but I don't recognize from the photos.

midsmikeuk

Oct 5, 2006
cabarete beach houses

Hi, first post so hoping this information is useful. I have booked a condo at Cabarete beach houses through owner direct.com for January next year. It is part of the Nanny Estate, close to the beach and a 15 minute walk into Cabarete. Booking through owner direct saves you a bit of money from my experience. Hope this is useful.

la baez

Oct 18, 2006
Thanks everyone! Very helpful to answer some replies

Dates : Feb.7-11th Estimated 4 day weekend planned
Splitting a budget among 6-8 ppl for $1100 or so for the week to rent which seems possible with the nanny estates..

*Can anyone tell me about the water in the north? I keep hearing rumors that the beach temp and weather sucks in this area, especially in Feb, in comparison to the rest of the island.

Pearl1

Aug 29, 2005
Nanny Estates is a great place to stay. I stayed there last March with 2 friends. Wonderful location. Private, well run. Would recommend it highly. I go to the Sosua-Cabarete area every 2 months all year round and the water temp is very nice and the weather never sucks. Feb. is a good month to go. as are the other 11 months of the year.

Sep 15, 2006
I'd suggest Olas de Oro. Olasdeorovillas.com. I haven't been yet, but Nanny Estates and Olas were suggested to me . was initially pleased with Nanny Estates but they have a "Quiet Please" Policy after 10pm until 8 am or so. If you are like myself , travelling with a group of people and looking for good nightlife, then I assume you will be going out in the night and coming back in the wee hours(obviously). It may not be a big deal but I know my group will be hyper leaving and coming back. So, Olas de Oro is a little more lenient in terms of " mild partiers".

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
If you are looking to party and surf You will want to be in town Palm Beach and Nanny dont tolerate noise. If you want a fun cheaper alternative try Albatross or Cita Del Sol. They are much cheaper and in the very middle of town. Cita del Sol has a huge pool, internet and full apartments.

Harrod

May 17, 2006
Steve,Costa Azul
Sorry as not relevent to this posting but whereabouts are you,I also live in Costa Azul.

Status
Not open for further replies.