Is anyone coming soon from USA/Canada?

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Hi Ladybird..

I am leaving for Punta Cana this Sunday. Oct. 22nd.

What do you need?

Tracy

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Hi Ladybird

I will be arriving in Puerto Plata Oct 28th staying at Iberostar Costa Dorada.

How can I help?

Curlyq

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Thank you Tracy, but Punta Cana is about 7 hours drive away from me, I hope you have a lovely stay here. Will you be visting the Sosua/Cabarete area at all?

Thanks, I am sure to have a great time. I always do. This time I am bringing my mom and one of hers friends for their first visit.

Sorry I am not able to help, I won't be in that area.

Tracy

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Hi Ladybird,

I'll be comming from the States to Sousa November 12th, If Curlyq can't help, let me know.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
does this help?

ladybird
forgot to tell you, it may be better if you get yoursrself po box in miami, paypal account and buy with ebay, it is much cheaper that shops here or even in the states. i suppose there are more crimbos coming and you will need more stuff shipped to you.
pm me if you are interested, i'll give you minovios number, he'll tell you what to do exactly to set yourself as an ebay user. we use it all the time, never had any problems. also you'd have to open the account with eps courriers, they have their office in cabarete, and will take care of all the shipping for you.
i know it does sound like lotta trouble but remember it's for life, after you have this you'll be able to ship all the goodies yopu want to DR via miami.
i am not trying to sell anything here, i nevere even used ebay, i leave it to my better half...
:p :p :p

sosua1

Sep 24, 2006
I'll be arriving on Dec 31st to Puerto Plata and I will be staying at the Lifestyle Tropical is this helps............Sosua1

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
ladybird
forgot to tell you, it may be better if you get yoursrself po box in miami, paypal account and buy with ebay, it is much cheaper that shops here or even in the states. i suppose there are more crimbos coming and you will need more stuff shipped to you.
pm me if you are interested, i'll give you minovios number, he'll tell you what to do exactly to set yourself as an ebay user. we use it all the time, never had any problems. also you'd have to open the account with eps courriers, they have their office in cabarete, and will take care of all the shipping for you.
i know it does sound like lotta trouble but remember it's for life, after you have this you'll be able to ship all the goodies yopu want to DR via miami.
i am not trying to sell anything here, i nevere even used ebay, i leave it to my better half...
:p :p :p

Thank you, I have a box number in Miami, but over the years Ive had problems, as have others, with Miami customs. They stopped things like perfume about 2 years ago saying you cant export perfume. Then another time they stopped a new yearly diary, it took 5 months to get it. Its crazy. It makes me nervous to use it again, especially for expensive games.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on shipping XBox games?

Amazon sent me an email saying they dont export due to export/warranty restrictions. I cant believe this can be correct, but this small task seems to be turning into a fiasco. HELP please

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we never had problems with miami po box or customs, true, they do stop SOME things thou...
sorry i could not help.
i can, however, tell you where exactly you can buy those games in DR.
in puerto plata you can buy them in casa nelson (poor choice, big prices).
in santiago: plaza internacional, plaza zona rosa, el enchanto.
someone in santiago will tell you where exactly those places are.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
we never had problems with miami po box or customs, true, they do stop SOME things thou...
sorry i could not help.
i can, however, tell you where exactly you can buy those games in DR.
in puerto plata you can buy them in casa nelson (poor choice, big prices).
in santiago: plaza internacional, plaza zona rosa, el enchanto.
someone in santiago will tell you where exactly those places are.

Thank you so much, this is very helpful