(caribee) R.i.p./latest News,info,in Respect,(mucho)

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
This, is a new thread in respect of our DR1"er Caribee!as not to impose on his son Marks thread.Im sure we all want to see justice done,this thread is to keep us all up to date on matters regarding Caribee's murder!News info ect all is wellcome,i for one ,should hate to see this mans death forgoten,and worst of all swept under the carpet,for whatever reason,wether it takes 1 year or 20 lets all keep this open ,so we can draw an end to all conclusions,and may Caribee's untimly death ; be a major leason to us all ,TAKE CARE !!!!!!!!!

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
I have just been looking at Caribee's post,it appears he carried his gun at all times, after his threats, is it possible his killer was with him in the jeep,a judas ,the main suspect paulino would not be as stupid to have pulled the trigger himself.To obvious!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
british bulldog, your sentiments are much appreciated. Let's just keep it within the bounds of sensibility and not go towards yellow journalism, reporting and embellishing every rumor as truth.

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
From what I have seen, according to Mark's report, Dominican newspapers info on this story has been very inacurate. They have gotten a lot of things wrong and these are supposed to be journalists who investigate. I am afraid there is a lot of disinformation. I hope they take this case seriously.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
News Coverage Covered Up?

...Dominican newspapers info on this story has been very inacurate. They have gotten a lot of things wrong and these are supposed to be journalists who investigate....

In this country there's very little investigative journalism (exept 'Nuria' maybe).
Not only are the news reports full of grammatical mistakes but also of errors of places, names and important details.
It seems that the press is just a means of propaganda and propagation of the views of 'high officials'.

m'frog

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
With regards to the comments above,the thread is to keep us all on DR1 updated on anything relating to caribee's death,even if the news could be inaccurate/hypertheticle;Cris i do not take every rumor as truth ,far from it.This thread will rely on the honesty of dr1 people who live,and know the area/people, more than the press,and report it to the rest of us,AND SOMETIMES OUR OWN COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS CAN BE OF HELP!!!!!!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I'll let it go for now. If this thread turns into spreading of titillating rumors, hurtful to the family in question, we'll close it. british bulldog, if we can keep it clean and helpful, it will stay.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
This thread will rely on the honesty of dr1 people who live,and know the area/people, more than the press,and report it to the rest of us.........

You could be asking those people to put themselves at risk in so doing; I don't know for sure, but it is possible. I'm in the fortunate position of not having inside information, but I would respect the right of those who might have, to remain silent. Thus I would understand if you didn't get many responses and I wouldn't see that as any disrespect to the deceased or to your well intentioned thread. Just common sense.