Low Power in Costambar.........

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
..........for over 3 weeks we have had low power in Costambar.....Seems like it was ever since the time when they were doing some work near the new university and took the power down for 1.5 days.........

.......hearing everyone else say they also had low power, we didn't call Edenorte. After 3 weeks, I decided to go to the APC office in Costambar and ask them why THEY as the association of Costambar didn't do anything about it AND THEY CLAIM THAT NOONE HAS SAID ANYTHING TO THEM AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT.......

I know of at least 4 others not including myself in different parts of Costambar having the same problem.

If anyone in Costambar is experiencing low power, please call APC at 809-970-7877 and ask them if they are doing anything about it!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
If anyone in Costambar is experiencing low power, please call APC at 809-970-7877 and ask them if they are doing anything about it!

When talking to edenorte, make sure you get a reference number. They will always tell you that they don't know anything, unless you can quote this reference number.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Yes, that's true.............

When talking to edenorte, make sure you get a reference number. They will always tell you that they don't know anything, unless you can quote this reference number.

........but to clarify my post, since this is more widespread and doesn't apply to just one transformer, calling APC (THE COSTAMBAR ASSOCIATION) may be better than calling the electric company, since they can call for the whole area.