Moving Need Advice

jon1981

Apr 22, 2004
Hello I will be moving to Boca Chica Very soon, I had a couple of questions, I have some big LCD HDTV's is there even HD service out there if so whats the cost? Also both my father and I have pistols, what and how do we include them in out mudanza? How do we legalize them in DR? How do we staighten that out with the airline?

dmad

Jun 12, 2004
hdtv

Never mind your guns or LCD,HDTV,or HD I would be more worried about STD"S and HIV in that place.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Leave your guns back at home, no need to bring them to Boca chica. Save yourself trouble.

jon1981

Apr 22, 2004
Hey

Guys thanks for the help. I was born and somewhat raised in Boca Chica, and my family is from Boca Chica. I am aware of the STD cituation, Ill let the Italians, and Germans handle that. Im just concerned about my safety since I will be starting a business there. So thats why I inquire about my handguns.

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
in the long run it will be easier, though perhaps more costly, to buy your guns here. You will have to get a permit anyway. Very hard to bring anything in. ONly 9mm or smaller allowed. too.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
Jon
Not sure what your residency status is, but you will need your permanent residency card and cedula to obtain a licence here.