Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Moving Need Advice

Hello I will be moving to Boca Chica Very soon, I had a couple of questions, I have some big LCD HDTV's is there even HD service out there if so whats the cost? Also both my father and I have pistols, what and how do we include them in out mudanza? How do we legalize them in DR? How do we staighten that out with the airline?

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No Way

Quote Originally Posted by jon1981 View Post
    ...have pistols, what and how do we include them in out mudanza? How do we legalize them in DR? How do we staighten that out with the airline?
    Don't bother, it won't happen.

m'frog

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with frog, but do try!! !

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default hdtv

Never mind your guns or LCD,HDTV,or HD I would be more worried about STD"S and HIV in that place.

Mr. Main Event
    Post Thanks / Like

Leave your guns back at home, no need to bring them to Boca chica. Save yourself trouble.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey

Guys thanks for the help. I was born and somewhat raised in Boca Chica, and my family is from Boca Chica. I am aware of the STD cituation, Ill let the Italians, and Germans handle that. Im just concerned about my safety since I will be starting a business there. So thats why I inquire about my handguns.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

in the long run it will be easier, though perhaps more costly, to buy your guns here. You will have to get a permit anyway. Very hard to bring anything in. ONly 9mm or smaller allowed. too.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Jon
    Not sure what your residency status is, but you will need your permanent residency card and cedula to obtain a licence here.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Im a natural born citizen and have my cedula. So a 9mm can be brought in you say?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast