New USA mail service - Puerto Plata??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
There was a post 2 - 4 - 6 weeks ago [my memory growns dim with age & Brugal] @ a new Florida - POP mail service. The address & phone # were listed. I didn't write them down?? The original post, etc. has disappeared? If anybody has this info, please post it again, or send me a PM. More competition in this area is, in my opinion, badly needed! Thank you.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
You are in even worse shape than you realize. I did a dr1 archives search for "mail service" and here is your link
http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/54585-new-mail-service-cheaper-rates.html?highlight=Mail+Service

I am told it is the eyes that go first with age Ken - thank goodness you & I have at least another 10 years to go before we start suffering from that!!

CHARLES, Xmail is the name of the company & I have just posted on the thread that talks about this company! ~ Grahame.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Thank you.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Since this post, etc. occurred in Sept 2006, I am curious. Has anyone from the DR1 gang actually signed up? Actually receiving services? Prices? Experiences? Positive? negative? "The proof of the pudding is in the taste." [St. Thomas Acquinas 1377] Impressions? Again, thank you.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Other thread? Read it? Give answers you need? Rung them? Girl is helpful - speaks English (FULL sentances, not just individual words!!!).

Suggest you look - Ken said so too! Answers there, eyes need to be open. http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/54585-new-mail-service-cheaper-rates.html?highlight=XMail
Then phone - get answers - get brochure - get informed - learn - experience!

"The proof of the brandy is when your flat on your back" [Bush circa November 1965 - Cellerlager - Germany] ~ Grahame.

Status
Not open for further replies.