Sosua Flooded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I have only looked out the window, but it Seems Sosua is completely flooded today. The road outside my apartment has become a river. And when I look at the pool area, Im glad Im living on the second floor.....

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I have only looked out the window, but it Seems Sosua is completely flooded today. The road outside my apartment has become a river. And when I look at the pool area, Im glad Im living on the second floor.....
No problem.
Just take a boatoconcho.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Heavy rain, and the ground cannot absorb the water as fast as it comes down.
We're saturated.

Has it been raining daily or just one big downpour last night? I was in Sosua January of this year and saw Pedro Clisante get flooded from Club X to the New York Shark Bar. Even the motoconchos couldn't make it thru the water. At that time there were no "boatoconchos" available.

I will be in Sosua next week. Should I request a second floor room?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Has it been raining daily or just one big downpour last night? I was in Sosua January of this year and saw Pedro Clisante get flooded from Club X to the New York Shark Bar. Even the motoconchos couldn't make it thru the water. At that time there were no "boatoconchos" available.

I will be in Sosua next week. Should I request a second floor room?
Third floor may be safer.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Boatoconcho crash

:rolleyes: We are sad to report, that we've already had our first boatoconcho accident.:rolleyes:

pic16541.jpg

Sosua.jpg

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
We had torrential rain over night in Puerto Plata and I assume the same in Sosua! It slowed down a bit this morning, but I think there is more on the way. I have some photos and will send them to Robert.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We had torrential rain over night in Puerto Plata and I assume the same in Sosua! It slowed down a bit this morning, but I think there is more on the way. I have some photos and will send them to Robert.
You don't want to share them with us?
You have a secret affair going on with Robert?
Tu me estas pegando cuernos?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Ahhhhhhhhhhh mi amor, don't worry, I am only having an affair with you

But I dont' know how to post photos.... now isn't that pathetic!!!! I can send them to you..................

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
hope we got some good downtown photos! I wanna see Rocky doing the doggy paddle down Pedro Clisante!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

i have pics too, let me get hold of minovio so he can post them (i'm too stupid). my street is flooded so high the water covers the tyres of our montero! gotta get myself a canoe....

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
wow rocky, where is that picture from ? the second one with the flooding. thought i would have seen a few club girls paddling in that photo to get to sosua life bar...LOL

just kidding....

Status
Not open for further replies.