Rio san Juan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Does anybody knows any smaller nice not too expensive hotels in the Rios San Juan area vicinity , that's not Bahia Principe or Bahia Blanca.?

Thanks

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
Los Gringos

Los Gringos is a small not all inclusive property of 3 cabanas directly on the beach, i'll summarize it in two words "simply beautiful". The owner Patrick is the best ever he's a great cook and makes whatever you want to eat.There is a boat avaliable and you could go out for a day of fishing or water sports for an extra fee well worth it.It's quiet and very private.My boyfriend and i spent 5 days there earlier this month and is going back soon.The web page is Home Page and the contatc number to Patrick is 1809-2353784. Tell him Melissa told you about the place.You will have a great time :)

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Thank you so much, I saw the website I will give them a call,
by the way are there places to eat near by. ?

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
rio san Juan

Yes there is the actual town of Rio San Juan which has a few places to eat near the water.However Patrick makes you anything you want to eat and it's really good so may not want to go elsewhere :). Let me know if you decided to stay there Patrick will make feel so at home.

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Yes there is the actual town of Rio San Juan which has a few places to eat near the water.However Patrick makes you anything you want to eat and it's really good so may not want to go elsewhere :). Let me know if you decided to stay there Patrick will make feel so at home.

I emailed them, However I am still waiting for a response, I am just looking to stay for a weekend

JenRob

Mar 27, 2006
Los Gringos

We too have booked three nights with Patrick after hearing good reports. Don't worry about not hearing back right away. I think his computer is not always "on".

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Thanks, I am going to write again, if I don't here from him soon, I really liked it, from the pictures, and its a very unique setting. Do you know if there is place for parking there?, because we will be driving from Santiago. I think the drive is like 3 hours or something.

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
rsj

Yes there is parking and a night guard so you will be o.k.Also there is two dogs that follows you around and is always ready for a walk on the beach very smart dogs i must say and two cats.I will try to call Patrick and ask him to check his e-mail. If not call him 809-235-3784 you should be able to reach him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.