villas marlene costambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

lino_linette

Oct 28, 2006
Hi,

can anyone tell me "anything" about Villas Marlena, costambar. I rented a condo/apartment for 3 months. I'm kinda curious...and I can't find much on the internet regarding this place!!! thank you.::eek:

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hi,

can anyone tell me "anything" about Villas Marlena, costambar. I rented a condo/apartment for 3 months. I'm kinda curious...and I can't find much on the internet regarding this place!!! thank you.::eek:

Central, cheap, clean, night watchman, generator if power outage. Taxi Stand right outside. 10mins walk to beach, same to "Jennies" store where virtually all needs at about the same price as in Puerto Plata. Enjoy! Canadian Bob.

lino_linette

Oct 28, 2006
thanks Canadian Bob

I'm also canadian. I will be there with my son from Nov. 3rd, 2006 to January 30, 2007. Hope to meet you.

jorge_f14

Dec 8, 2005
I live there for 8 months, great place... water, energy, generator, cable, security, pool... good!

JF

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
i've stayed there before and i have only GREAT things to say about it. You will enjoy. it's safe, clean, has water, power, fully furnished. you will be close to everything and anything in costambar. Jenny's market is a wonderful supermarket and you will find everything you need there for good prices.

also, the taxi rates across the street are NEGOTIABLE!!!! don't pay full price - EVER. one way trip to the city is RD$200pesos. if you are going into the city don't ask for the price, just have the 200 pesos ready (exact change) and hand it to the driver - that's it!!!! if you start asking for rates they will charge you whatever they want!

if you need a rent-a-car (short term or long term) see Amado across the street from Jenny's Market. There is also an internet cafe next door to Jennys that offers free internet friday's for happy hour 6-9 pm.

When you go down to costambar beach visit pascuals place (tiki hut like restaurant) and say hello to Cesarina - she is The BEST hostess in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.