Santiago Hospital

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Hi, is there anyone with knowledge of the new hospital in Santiago. If there are any job opportunities, if opened yet, where I would go to find information for employment?

Sep 19, 2005
well earlier this month it didnt look like it was open, or really that close. I remember four years ago when it was a shell.. and then last summer it didnt look much different. At least now it looks like they did a lot of work.....but i bet it doesnt open for at least another year.......thats just a guess.....the big hotel looks closer to being completted than the hospital. they are very close to each other on the highway.

The outside is looking closer to being finnished, then they have to do all the finnish work inside...thats a lot of work... then they have to equipe it...

bob

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It is supposed to open for consults fairly soon. The full equipped operations area will take a while.

A lot will depend on what you have to offer. As I understand it, the HOMS will be managed by an outside firm, so administrative jobs would have to go through them.

HB