Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Dominicans here have gone to Harvard or Yale or any school of that sort?

hey! I'm new here, getting used to everything. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. But as the title says, has anyone here attended any of those schools or any other school of that caliber? I'm Dominican and I'm considering applying and I'm writing my essay about my experiences of when I lived in DR. So I was wondering if any of you have attended to please respond so that I can send you my essay for you to critique?
    -Thanks.

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default This Is New?

Good luck dude!

-Helpmann

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

ivy league..nice move...

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hint, Hint...

BTW: In general, you're not going to find a good mentor on a chat board, unless you're a young, sexy female, who's attracted to older men, and lives in NYC.

-Helpmann

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann View Post
    BTW: In general, you're not going to find a good mentor on a chat board, unless you're a young, sexy female, who's attracted to older men, and lives in NYC.

-Helpmann
    hey what's wrong with you, too many trips to the DR, too much sun exposure?

I'm sure there are many qualified people on this board who can help him out even if they haven't attended any of those.

Good for you cablevision, best of luck to you.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Harvard Law School???

I was both admitted to & then graduated from the Harvard Law School. I'm not sure that I'm a valuable resource for you, but, . . . "In the kingdom of the blind, he with 1 eye is king!" If you think I may prove to be useful, please PM me. Good fortune. You have an uphill fight!

Poll's Forum Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cablevisionidk View Post
    hey! I'm new here, getting used to everything. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. But as the title says, has anyone here attended any of those schools or any other school of that caliber? I'm Dominican and I'm considering applying and I'm writing my essay about my experiences of when I lived in DR. So I was wondering if any of you have attended to please respond so that I can send you my essay for you to critique?
    -Thanks.
    There are Dominicans in both universities. (BTW, most members of this site are non-Dominican)

In fact, Yale actually has what's known as the Dominican Student Association, which is composed of Dominicans who attend and/or are alumni of Yale University. Perhaps you could contact Yale and attempt to receive information about this association. This might allow you to develop contacts with Dominicans attending such university.

Good luck!

-NALs

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!
    By the way, why is the DSA not in english nor spanish? I'm so confused..Dominican Students At Yale - Home

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

"Lorem ipsum" is a false text used in graphic design; this means that they don't have the information yet and just used the text to format the page.

Post Thanks / Like

hehe I feel really smart right now *blush*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast