Info living in Casa de Campo!

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
I Just bought a villa in Casa de Campo i am to go at the end of the month because the giving me the newly made villa. I have gone many times to casa de campo as a tourist now that i owned a property i need some actual info.

Internet service

Which Is better and Faster

Broadband, DSL

What is the name of the cable company there

What celphoned service you recomened between 2
centennial or Verizon

Travelling with pets its it a hassel to bring my dog when i want to spend a weeks or month in casa de campo or is easy!

Do D.R have directtv or satellite service!

They are telling me that inside casa de campo electricity is great 24/7 is that true or?

Please help me out!

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
All the services are great. You never going to have problem with electricity or water.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Hello, I live in el Seibo but I was living in La Romana for 8 Years, and the Manager of the factory that I worked was living there too, so I feel free to help you.

With Internet I only have used DSL Service from Verizon so I cant make a comparation.

The name of the cable company is Telecable Nacional better than Aster.

Centennial has better prices than Verizon, so if you dont plant to visit apart and small towns Centennial is great and better prices to call to USA and Puerto Rico. If you are goingo to use a pre-pay plan on weekends they discount 50% in all outgoing calls, incoming calls free, call waiting, voice messagin, and blance check for free, with verizon you only can check the balance of your account for free 2 times per day.

About your dog its easy guess the airline only acept 1 pet pef flight Im not sure.

Yes, we have Direct TV and Satelital Signals.

Casa de campo has electricity 24/7 when they going to cut the service make and advise.

If you need more info about cenntenial let me know and I will help you

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
But my question in regards to Centennial i was told that verizon has better coverage. In Puerto rico Centennial is a ful telecomunication company not only cells and they are in fact good they compete with PRTC ( Verizon Company) and the coverage is prety good cingular, verizon, sprint, movistar are cheaper than centennial. Is just that in cas de campo i loose my signal of centennial and i was told verizon is much better.

Do yo have any contact informationin obtaining directv in Casa de campo please advise!