Mad Hot Ballroom Premiering In D.r

taina

Feb 9, 2006
Hello:
Mad Hot Ballroom is being shown for the first time in the Dominican Republic-
The Festival is called "Festival Cine Global" and it starts Nov 9- 12, you can get tickets "en la Biblioteca de la UASD,(Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo, cine malecon center and they are 100 pesos, The Santo Domingo showing is NoV 12 at 5pm, but you can call the university in case of any changes. They are also going to Puerto Plata, Santiago but I do not know the exact dates. they will be showing other films as well and I belive the package is 500 pesos, tickets went on sale today.

Help Support Wonderful Films like Mad Hot ballroom,if you have not rented the DVD it is strongly recommended- its about New York City kids 10-11 year olds who are taught Ballroom dancing as part of their curriculum- One of the schools featured is P.S 115 in Washington Heights is bittersweet but you can't help but to fall in love with these kids, I know I did.

Tell everyone you know in D.R to go see it,. Wilson Castillo, Yomaira Reynoso from P.S 115 will be there, stop by and said hi and tell them Genoveva sent you.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Spanish Subtitles?

Do you know if the movie will be subtitled or dubbed in Spanish?

-Helpmann :)