Fishing in Playa Dorada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger1750

Nov 2, 2006
Hi There,

I am going to Playa Dorada next week and am planning on taking a couple of surf rods and was wondering how the surf fishing is off the beach. Will I be able to catch any sand fleas there? How about any fresh water fishing opprotunities? I am planning on booking the deep sea fishing with the Gone Fishing Charter boat is this worth while? Any other tips would be appreciated.
What kind of fish are around at this time of year? I would also be interested in meeting any locals that want to make a few bucks by taking me fishing. I look forward to any replys. Have a great day.

Deadeye

Nov 4, 2006
My sources tell me that it will be a good time for dorado, and wahoo. I will be there to check out the new world class marina for the first half of December and look forward to your report. I intend to write an article about the marina, and fishing along the North coast there. Member: Texas Outdoor Writers Assoc. Good luck!

Ranger1750

Nov 2, 2006
Thanks for the reply-I was beginning to think that nobody likes to fish down there. Where is this marina you are talking about. I work at a marina in Canada and would like to check it out. Do your 'sources' fish alot an if so is there any way for me to get a hold of them. Thanks.

gonebiking

May 13, 2006
fishing and world class marina

My sources tell me that it will be a good time for dorado, and wahoo. I will be there to check out the new world class marina for the first half of December and look forward to your report. I intend to write an article about the marina, and fishing along the North coast there. Member: Texas Outdoor Writers Assoc. Good luck!

will be arriving the week of the 14th and would like to know where this marina is. are there any party boats for the public or is it strictly charter boats? is this beach area open to anybody or just residents of the community? enjoy salt water fishing and any info is appreciated. will be staying in cabarete. regards

Status
Not open for further replies.