Any Pics from DR1 Reunions?

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
Not sure how you guys feel about posting pics online...but I was wondering, any pics available from any of the prior DR1 reunions that you can share?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Frank,

I just realized that I SUUUCKKKK at searching this site. I swear I just spent 10 minutes looking for the pics Bob and I posted on here about our last get together - bbq at my place.

Can someone please educate me? Anna? I know your good at this. Geeez now I feel like I'm computer illeterate.

If anyone finds the pics through the search function can you also post the steps (step by step) on how you found the pics.

This is embarrising :ermm:
I can't find your BBQ pics either.
The only ones I see from you, are http://www.dr1.com/media/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/9454

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Check post number 5. I have no idea how the heck it got up there and I had doubles as well

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Gremlins

As if it isn't confusing enough, to see this thread all chronlogically messed up, I just tried to send a PM, and got this message.
29040.jpg

Let's see now.
29,040 seconds, divided by 60, = 484 minutes, divided by 60 again, = 8.06 hours.
Oh goodie.
I'll be back at midnight to send it off.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Not sure how you guys feel about posting pics online...but I was wondering, any pics available from any of the prior DR1 reunions that you can share?
Posted 20 pics in the Gallery under "Rocky" - "DR1 reunions".
Mostly pics of DR1 members at special gatherings.

May 12, 2005
I beleive there are pics posted from the last NY get together this past summer. They may be located in that old thread if you can locate it. I know El tigre has them for sure.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I beleive there are pics posted from the last NY get together this past summer. They may be located in that old thread if you can locate it. I know El tigre has them for sure.

Frank,

I just realized that I SUUUCKKKK at searching this site. I swear I just spent 10 minutes looking for the pics Bob and I posted on here about our last get together - bbq at my place.

Can someone please educate me? Anna? I know your good at this. Geeez now I feel like I'm computer illeterate.

If anyone finds the pics through the search function can you also post the steps (step by step) on how you found the pics.

Ismenie

Sep 14, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where: Johne's apartment - Cobble Hill, BK - NY (address and directions coming soon)
When: Friday January 12th, 2007
Time: 8 PM

Price: Your good spirit and perhaps a little more spirit in a bottle.
Divide the dinner bill.
Dancing in the apartment-Free
Good company---Free

In:
MAR
Frank The Tank
Ricardo900
El Tigre
Avora
Johne + 3 or 4
Chris NJ
Ismenie + 2

Maybe:
AnnaC
Gonzaga
Berzin (if Rellosk comes to the gathering)
pielmorena

If you are interested copy the list, paste it and include your name in the IN or MAYBE section.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Are these the photo,s bbq

Frank,

http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/51249-nyc-reunion-bbq-my-place-5.html#post416077
type in bbq photo in search and keep scrowling down