Looking for a good school in Santo Domingo

A

Alex

Hi Guys,

We are moving to Santo Domingo in July and we are looking for a good international school in the capital. The kids (age 3 and 9) are speaking french, dutch and some spanish but we are willing to send them eventually to an english based school. Just looking for the best for them! All info is welcome.

Alex

D

DR1

The Lycee Francaise is an excellent school. 809 3338. You should contact them soon because they are in the admission period and quickly fill their classes. I would recommend them because your children will already have to learn Spanish. There are many schools where they can take afternoon English classes. I would recommend The Community for Learning, where my sons go for afternoon English classes.

A

Amilda Betancourt

Dear Sir I am very please to inform you about the service that we provide. The name of our company is Expat Relocation Service, we started it around two years ago after realizing the necessity that people encounter when they have to move to a new country and culture. We are two "expats" that have been living in Santo Domingo for the last ten years. My business associate is Debora Sanchez, she is original from England marry to a Cuban and have been in Santo Domingo for almost ten years, I am Amilda Betancourt from Puerto Rico and have been here also with my family for almost 7 years. We have a complete relocation service for executives and their families, we are prepare to provide every possible need that a new comer can have such as: ? Finding school for children (most recommended bilingual schools and local schools) ? House-hunting ? City Tour - City map provided ? Take you to Clinics and introduce you to specific doctors of your interest or need, like

pediatricians, gynecology, cardiology etc. ? Take you to see stores, social clubs, supermarkets, etc. ? Recommend restaurants ? Introduce you to people with common things within your family (same nationality, age of kids, same sport, etc.) ? Provide maid service ? Dress Codes ? We have a law firm that can provide any service ? We are 24 hrs on call for our client.

In general this is what we do, we help you with all you need to know when you arrive. "What we don?t know we will find it for your". The best thing of all is that we are in the same boat of our clients so we really know what you are in need of. Also, we will work in what ever the person contract us. If you like only to receive relocation and not house hunting or "vice verse" we can do that also. You are lucky because you are going to live in a good country, Dominican Republic is a nice place to live especially with children and if you contract us your transition will be better. Hopping to hear from you, Amilda 535-0787; 1-545-9121 Debora 567-5079; 1-710-1285

e.betancourt@codetel.net.do

jr.texaco@codetel.net.do

A

Amilda Betancourt

Dear Sir I am very please to inform you about the service that we provide. The name of our company is Expat Relocation Service, we started it around two years ago after realizing the necessity that people encounter when they have to move to a new country and culture. We are two "expats" that have been living in Santo Domingo for the last ten years. My business associate is Debora Sanchez, she is original from England marry to a Cuban and have been in Santo Domingo for almost ten years, I am Amilda Betancourt from Puerto Rico and have been here also with my family for almost 7 years. We have a complete relocation service for executives and their families, we are prepare to provide every possible need that a new comer can have such as: ? Finding school for children (most recommended bilingual schools and local schools) ? House-hunting ? City Tour - City map provided ? Take you to Clinics and introduce you to specific doctors of your interest or need, like

pediatricians, gynecology, cardiology etc. ? Take you to see stores, social clubs, supermarkets, etc. ? Recommend restaurants ? Introduce you to people with common things within your family (same nationality, age of kids, same sport, etc.) ? Provide maid service ? Dress Codes ? We have a law firm that can provide any service ? We are 24 hrs on call for our client.

In general this is what we do, we help you with all you need to know when you arrive. "What we don?t know we will find it for your". The best thing of all is that we are in the same boat of our clients so we really know what you are in need of. Also, we will work in what ever the person contract us. If you like only to receive relocation and not house hunting or "vice verse" we can do that also. You are lucky because you are going to live in a good country, Dominican Republic is a nice place to live especially with children and if you contract us your transition will be better. Hopping to hear from you, Amilda 535-0787; 1-545-9121 Debora Sanchez 567-5079; 1-710-1285

e.betancourtcodetel

A

angela

Dear Alex,

I just wanted to let you no how much I envy you for being lucky enough to move to the DR.

I only wish that could be me!! I live in Canada and am no longer happy hear since being back from Puerto Plata!! Wishing it was that easy, to just pick up and go!

Have a Great Time, I'm sure you will!

Angela