sosua-> Cabarete Taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fezmarelda

Oct 19, 2006
Anyone have any tips or suggestions on getting a taxi from Sosua to Cabarete and vice versa?

fezmarelda

Oct 19, 2006
Taxi

What am I looking for by means of suggestions? Well, I've heard that there are either blue or red taxis. One goes to Cabarete from Sosua, the other goes west. Is that correct? I'll take any suggestions.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Well, the taxi marked "Sosua-Cabarete" goes back and forth between Sosua and Cabarete and the taxi marked "Puerto Plata-Sosua" goes back and forth between Puerto Plata and Sosua. Mark that down for future reference.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2005
Well, the taxi marked "Sosua-Cabarete" goes back and forth between Sosua and Cabarete and the taxi marked "Puerto Plata-Sosua" goes back and forth between Puerto Plata and Sosua. Mark that down for future reference.

HOWMAR...have you ever had your nuts cut off????

ha ha ha ha....

are we going to see any poker faces at the turkey day bash????

bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What am I looking for by means of suggestions? Well, I've heard that there are either blue or red taxis. One goes to Cabarete from Sosua, the other goes west. Is that correct? I'll take any suggestions.
Ok, I got it now.
What you are in fact talking about, are public cars, not taxis.
A taxi from Sosua to Puerto Plata, for instance, would cost $25 to $30 US.
A public car, would cost $1 US.
All you have to do is stand on the side of the road to get one.
They will stop to pick you up.
Try to find out the real price to your destination, from a passerby, then have exact change, otherwise, they will try to charge you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.