Major League Baseball Camps

C

Chip00

Does anybody have any contact info for the various Major League Baseball Camps here in La Republica? I understand that they have open tryouts. My cunado has a nephew who is pretty good but wants to look at some other options before signing away 35% of his contract to a certain Louis P. (that almost rhymes with bologny). This kid has got three pitches and I've explained to my unwitting cunado that they will be waiting till hell freezes over for an offer from a club as long as they don't sign the contract that establishes the aforementioned as his "agent".

Thanks

Chip, Stgo.

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
Chip I'm pretty connected in the baseball community over there and in Florida I know I'm responding late but give me an up-date, Im also a recruiter for the university of central florida just in case you have college aspirations....thank send me a private and I will send you my personal e-mail for more info

jordansx

Nov 17, 2006
baseball camp

I wanted to know if I could train wit a camp over in DR, near santiago, DR...over the winter...I'm a pitcher for a colleg ein jersey and just wanted some info on any camp I could go to, so I can work over december/January

thank you