Any home games for the santiago baseball team.....

Sep 19, 2005
in case my GF doesnt find out herself soon enough...id like to know if the Santiago Professional baseball team( I wont try to spell their name) is having any HOME games between nov 18th and nov 25th?

And if they play with in 50 miles ...Id consider that as well....but Id really like to go see a home game....

thanks

bob

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Of course they will!! And probably in San Francisco de Macorís too.

A G U I L A S!! GO A G U I L A S !!

Official name: Las Aguilas Cibaeñas.
Nick name: Las Cuyayas!

Hated enemy: Licey!

Stadium: Estadio Cibao

I think you can click Liga de Beisbol Dominicano but I am not sure. The schedule is posted elsewhere on this board..

HB

D@mn calender is tough to read:

In Santiago
18th vs Escogido
21st vs Azucareros del Este (TOros)

In San Francisco de Macorís

Sunday 19th
Sat 25th

Last edited:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Of course they will!! And probably in San Francisco de Macor?s too.

A G U I L A S!! GO A G U I L A S !!

Official name: Las Aguilas Cibae?as.
Nick name: Las Cuyayas!

Hated enemy: Licey!

Stadium: Estadio Cibao

I think you can click Liga de Beisbol Dominicano but I am not sure. The schedule is posted elsewhere on this board..

HB

D@mn calender is tough to read:

In Santiago
18th vs Escogido
21st vs Azucareros del Este (TOros)

In San Francisco de Macor?s

Sunday 19th
Sat 25th

What does Las Cuyayas mean?

Sep 19, 2005
what does the bold border box around the game ..mean? and how come the columns for SFM and SFD and romana all share the same HORA????

What does LIBRE.....the start of a new weeks of games?????

so i have to go to santo domingo on friday the 24th to see Licey play the Aquilas ?????? thats tough.....

Thats a long ride from Sosua( turkey day bash attendees) to santo domingo... ha ha ha ha

bob

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
what does the bold border box around the game ..mean? and how come the columns for SFM and SFD and romana all share the same HORA????

What does LIBRE.....the start of a new weeks of games?????

so i have to go to santo domingo on friday the 24th to see Licey play the Aquilas ?????? thats tough.....

Thats a long ride from Sosua( turkey day bash attendees) to santo domingo... ha ha ha ha

bob

'libre' is day off; no games played

Last edited:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
are aguilas away games easier to attend than home games with the exception of Licey ?

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
how about prices? what's the range in ticket prices? what are the good sections and the bad sections to avoid?...... all of these ?? in reference to cibao stadium in santiago.