Cabrera

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
I have some friends that are renting a villa in Cabrera. Does anyone know of any nice restaurants or must-sees in the area? They also want to know about night life for the 20 somethings in their group. Would they have to go to Cabarete for that scene?

What is a fair rate for a taxi between Cabrera and Cabarete?

Thanks!!

Mike

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Hello Mike

Cabrera is very nice, Must see Playa Arollo Salado, Agua Azul, Lake Dudu. Night life nothing much in Cabrera. A lot better in Nagua about 30 kms east of Cabrera. plenty of discos nice park , good night life. Until everything is closed due the curfew.

Cabarete is more than 1 1/2 hours away way to expensive to go there by Taxi

All the best Michael

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
A lot better in Nagua about 30 kms east of Cabrera. plenty of discos nice park , good night life.

Thanks for your response and suggestions of places to see. Do you have the names of nice restaurants and discos in Nagua? If possible, I'd like to be able to give some specifics to my friends.

Thanks!!

Mike

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Thanks for your response and suggestions of places to see. Do you have the names of nice restaurants and discos in Nagua? If possible, I'd like to be able to give some specifics to my friends.

Thanks!!

Mike

There is a disco next to the central hotel and one down the park never been in them to old for disco,s, the gran madrid does a nice steak another restrauant out of nagua on the way to sanchez on the left cant remember name two on there own. Next to each other the second one is the best think it called colomando iff you need a room for the night try http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/53300-hotel-nagua.html?highlight=hotel+nagua

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It looks like one of the Hotel's ammenities is still:

Pool and Tang

A wide pool with clean and sweet water purified only for the clients of the hotel, with beach chairs and towel at services of the clients everything free.

Status
Not open for further replies.