Looking for bachata teacher

Dorowill

Nov 6, 2006
Hi,
My boyfriend and I could use some advice from locals in the DR. We're visiting late December through mid-January and we want to study bachata while we're there. He's a dance studio owner/salsa teacher and we already know the bachata basics. We're looking for a high-level dance teacher or dancer who can work with us on technique, advanced moves and so forth--someone or a school that's reputable and high quality.

I'd also appreciate up-to-date recommendations on good places to dance bachata in Santo Domingo or elsewhere.

Muchas gracias!

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Go to any tipico or carwash

Hi,
My boyfriend and I could use some advice from locals in the DR. We're visiting late December through mid-January and we want to study bachata while we're there. He's a dance studio owner/salsa teacher and we already know the bachata basics. We're looking for a high-level dance teacher or dancer who can work with us on technique, advanced moves and so forth--someone or a school that's reputable and high quality.

I'd also appreciate up-to-date recommendations on good places to dance bachata in Santo Domingo or elsewhere.

Muchas gracias!

Plenty of handsome young men will be lining up to teach you bachata. Ahhhh, their novia/esposa/Tia/prima will be lining up to teach your boyfriend bachata as well.

1-2-3 a lil kick, 1-2-3 kick.... dinky dinky dinky dinky! OYE!!!