Dr1.com Is A Dominican Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

samana3

May 31, 2006
Dr1 .com Should Be A Dominican Forum And Not An American Or European Forum . . . . . . . . . . We Should Only Discuss Issues Regarding The Dominican Republic With Dominican People

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
Then I guess they need to change the ad on the site

Well then, I guess DR1.com needs to change their advertisement on the homepage about asking the "helpful" Dominican community questions about the DR. I guess if it was only Dominican people then you guys would be asking each other questions about your own country....:ermm:
This kind of thread just makes me wonder.....:ermm:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Dr1 .com Should Be A Dominican Forum And Not An American Or European Forum . . . . . . . . . . We Should Only Discuss Issues Regarding The Dominican Republic With Dominican People

Start your own website and you can make your own rules.

Do your fingers get tired capitalizing the first letter of every word?

:dead:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Start your own website and you can make your own rules.
:dead:
You got that right.
Just look at Samana's other posts, and you'll see someone with an axe to grind, and a special agenda.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND I COULD POST WHATEVER I WANT.
I Remember A Couple Of Months Back When A Group Of Latinos Created A Spanish Version Of The National Anthem (lol) Some Of America's Whites Went Nuts.

THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND THE REST OF THE SPANISH-SPEAKING NATIONS SHOULD NOT FOLLOW THE U.S STEPS. IF THE U.S WANTS TO BUILD A 700 MILES FENCE THEN THATS THEIR PROBLEM. I DON'T SUPPORT ILLEGAL...

YUP HE IS A DOMINICAN PRIDE
QUE VIVA QUSIQUEYA LA BELLA LA TIERRA DE MIS AMORES
TIERRA DE LINDAS PLAYAS Y BELLAS FLORES
MAS QUISQUEYA LA INDOMITA Y BRAVA

Why The Dominican Television Predomently Shows Only White Dominicans And Not Dominicans Of Color?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As I understand it, the policy of DR1.com is to provide an English language platform to discuss things Dominican.
They provide internet access for questions and answers regarding an extremely wide range of areas of interest, a range so wide, in fact, that it has literaly covered from A to Z.

There are other, much more "Dominican" sites that provide chat rooms and gossip forums as well as some information. But, generally speaking, they are in Spanish--often times a very very poorly written Spanish argot.

Since DR1.com is a free access site, everyone is free to come and go as they please...generally speaking the "cream rises to the top".

HB

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
This Samana3 is a JOKE. You have only contributed 8 posts to this board and you come here with this crap. Give me a break!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.