Hotels in juan dolio, decameron

moniman

Nov 9, 2006
hi to everyone, has anyone heard of, stayed or visited this hotel in juan dolio, it's called decameron, could anyone give me some history about it, ratings, activities, location to nearest township, any problems facing hotel, i'm planning a vacation of several month's, and don't want to get hung on a hotel that has any complaints of robberies, tainted food, or of activities offered but changed at arrival, i don't like surprizes !, thanks for any information.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Last I saw/heard it was being renovated. however, that was this past winter when I was in Juan Dolio.
Maybe Steve G. can update as he is in Juan Dolio at present or perhaps Matilda can answer for you.

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
hi to everyone, has anyone heard of, stayed or visited this hotel in juan dolio, it's called decameron, could anyone give me some history about it, ratings, activities, location to nearest township, any problems facing hotel, i'm planning a vacation of several month's, and don't want to get hung on a hotel that has any complaints of robberies, tainted food, or of activities offered but changed at arrival, i don't like surprizes !, thanks for any information.
I stay at Decameron long time ago, was a 3 stars then still a 3 stars now and part of Ocean Arc Hotels Ocean Arc
Rule of thumb, cut your expectations in half, and you are there 1 1/2 stars.
For the price, you get what you pay.

Good luck.