Lane Changes

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Why do they even bother with painting driving lines on the street if no one will ever consider staying in their respective lane. It is just horrible especially in Santo Domingo! I see the police view many morotest, but never cite the offender with a tickect or verbal warning.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why do they even bother with painting driving lines on the street if no one will ever consider staying in their respective lane. It is just horrible especially in Santo Domingo! I see the police view many morotest, but never cite the offender with a tickect or verbal warning.

Because someone makes graft on the paint, the machine that paints the line, the contract with the Government etc etc.... :)

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003

Any road lines, signs or lights are nothing more than suggestions in the DR.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
As time goes by you will learn to drive like them. I always run red lights and sometimes don't even stop. I do drive down the wrong side of street. I am very inconsiderate of those behind me and will block the lane until my business at colmado or whatever is done. And if I have had a few beers then watch out. I really don't give a fvck then. What baffles me is that these people will get very upset at my actions but when then proceed to do it to others when it is in their best interest.

And Robert...........your going negative again. ;)