ThePlatinumCastle

Platinumdooky

Nov 11, 2006
The hot spot in Santiago. Enjoy the comforts of home in this fully furnished mini Mansion. This bed&breakfast style set up has all that is needed to feel safe, comfortable, like your at your own home. Fully furnished rooms, cable tv and adult channels. A very private low key hip spot for those coming into Santiago. Not taking to many at a time, only takes 3 guests at a time. Maids, restaurant, bar onsite and everything else you would have at your own home including friends, guides, translators and more. For more info give us a call at The Platinum Castle!

The Platinum Castle
949-200-7629 US Line
809-471-3689 Mansion

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Dooky:

I am often in Santiago for business and ran across your ad for a mini-mansion.
It looks very comfortable.

I noticed on your website that you are advertising The Platinum Castle as an "Executive Gentlemen's Paradise". The pictures of scantly clad young ladies are a nice touch. Are they part of the houskeeping staff?

I am confused, are you running a bed and breakfast or an overpriced brothel?
I certainly would not want my clients showing up to a brothel for a meeting.

tambo

Platinumdooky

Nov 11, 2006
Hey Tambo

The site has changed. No longer just an exec men's club and there is an adult site for the entertainment. However the Bed and Breakfast does have it's hidden secret benefits but it's very private and more on the request basis. We have family that come and bachelors and most single men are all looking for someone to hang out with and some fun. We basically provide everything in a very upscale high class environment. Thanks let me know if you have any other questions.

TpC

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
insert "/aboutus.html" after the .com for the pretty putas!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
thanks for the tip Tambo... too bad the pics dont enlarge when you click on them! ;)

On-site girls aside, looks like a decent place to stay, although it's kind of out-of-the-way...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
By George I mean Vince, I do believe the chap mentioned availability of "Tang" , not sure about a Pool?

tambo