DNA testing

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can DNA testing be done in POP? If so please post the name and address of where one can be done.

If not where else do they do DNA testing?

Thank you ;)

A

apostropheman

Can DNA testing be done in POP? If so please post the name and address of where one can be done.

Thank you ;)

i'll leave all the joking for others....but it's tempting :)

be interested to hear this myself....AFAIK only Santiago and Santo Domingo but that has hopefully changed.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006

Thank you ;)

http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/MartinezCruzado.pdf Anna dont now if this is any help to you found on the net Independent Forensics Immigration DNA Testing it says d/r on hereLATIN AND SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados,
Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands,
Columbia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ecuador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela

Last edited:

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I paid for a Dominican guy toget it done - 14,000 RD$ in Santo Domingo. Not his kid and didn'ty even say thanks!!!! let me know if you want address

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Anna, my friend...I shouldn't ask...but I can't hold it...I have to ask...What happened??? ;)

MQ

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Anna, my friend...I shouldn't ask...but I can't hold it...I have to ask...What happened??? ;)

MQ

It's a miracle baby after almost 20 years of not ovulating
:laugh:

No, sometimes people don't want to ask so I volunteer to get in front of the firing guns:paranoid: ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I'm sorry, Anna...I know how good hearted you are...I was just having a little fun.....I hope you don't mind....it's a very boring Saturday...even though I'm working...

Take care...

MQ

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Dna = Adn

Pruebas de Paternidad (ADN):
1. Lic. Patria Rivas, S.D. 809-685-0950
2. García & García, Stgo., 809-575-9025

Ask for a sankie discount.

m'frog

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks Froggie

So what you're telling me so far is that one can not be done in POP.

Thanks for the info and if there is a place in POP please post.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Ostrich Eggs

It's a miracle baby after almost 20 years of not ovulating M/Frog what does

ovulating mean is that any thing to do with Ostiches? o i bet not go there by the way how are the big birds