Sankie traits

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
1. SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, and slick. Not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. He never gets tongue-tied and has freed himself from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. An arrogant guy who believes he is a superior human being.

3. NEED FOR STIMULATION (PRONENESS TO BOREDOM) -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Often has low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because he gets bored easily.

4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, and will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever (in extreme form, he will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest).

5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS -- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.

6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.

7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

12. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

13. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

14. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

15. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

16. MANY SHORT-TERM RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

17. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

18. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- A diversity of types of criminal offenses (regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them); taking great pride at getting away with crimes.

Girls, what do you think? Are these qualities is something that attracted you to your sankie and kept you in that "rollercoaster" state?

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
On The Job Tricks

... Are these qualities is something that attracted you to your sankie and kept you in that "rollercoaster" state?

None of the above really apply.
All are negative character features.

The hormone blender is instead driven by...

- often applied and successful sentences (mainly taken from bachata songs);
- the poor doggie look;
- guttural grunts;
- his unmotivated and repeated grabbing of his sexual organ;
- expressing the wish to father children and found a family;
- flattering compliments reeled off from the sankies' repertoire;
- etc.

m'frog

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
None of the above really apply.
All are negative character features.

The hormone blender is instead driven by...

- often applied and successful sentences (mainly taken from bachata songs);
- the poor doggie look;
- guttural grunts;
- his unmotivated and repeated grabbing of his sexual organ;
- expressing the wish to father children and found a family;
- flattering compliments reeled off from the sankies' repertoire;
- etc.

m'frog

That simple? I thought women were much harder to get. :squareeye

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Avrora...I can't help but ask you again... Who hurt you so bad that you insist on badmouthing people this way? :(

They are human beings after all...just because someone hurt you this much, doesn't make you an expert on them or their 'traits'...

Don't judge everyone by your experiences...yes, getting 'sankified' is bad...but it's up to you to get over it...and learn from your mistakes...

How many times have you been to DR, again? I forgot....

MQ

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, margaret...good going...thanks for doing the research...:cheeky: ;)

I think the only one with a problem here is actually the OP...she was 'sankiefied', didn't go well, and can't over it...plus, she feels the need to constantly talk about them and belittle them...is there a pshychological term for that?

MQ

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Guys, don't worry. It is not a problem with me. I just spend too much time in front of the computer for work and distruct myself by reading different sites and articles, that is all. I have never been sankified actually, my first trip to DR is still in the future :)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Nice list of traits from: Psychopathy Checklist-Revised: Information from Answers.com

I don't think Sankies are psychopaths, but I'm not an expert. I think the women who fall for them are more interesting. But I'm getting tired of them. :tired: :bored: ANd I'm starting to think I might have my own problem... a little addiction to the Internet. <sigh>

This is my problem too. :)

Thanks for the link, it is really interesting.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
So then...why the need to CONSTANTLY talk about them??? I understand you being bored at work...but you COULD research another subject...You will never truly know what being sankified or even what a sankie is all about until you see it and try it for yourself...

I say be careful...once you get to DR...the need to see for yourself what all of us know already might be too much and you might fall hard for one...

MQ

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I don't really need to talk about them, but it is kind of fun. In terms of research - yes, other subjects are much more interesting. I already found out everything about what I want to do in the DR - sankies not included in the schedule:)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Are you sure you don't CONSTANTLY need to talk about them? Ah...you could have fooled me!!!

Well then, now that we have established that you took psychology in college, you should have no problems with sankies in DR...they will not approach you...they will not try to get anything from you...or maybe you could give them some 'couch' sessions for free, of course!!!

MQ

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Are you sure you don't CONSTANTLY need to talk about them? Ah...you could have fooled me!!!

Well then, now that we have established that you took psychology in college, you should have no problems with sankies in DR...they will not approach you...they will not try to get anything from you...or maybe you could give them some 'couch' sessions for free, of course!!!

MQ

:laugh: I will work on pshycological analysis of their personality and write a report for the "sankie" forum ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Sweetie...let me tell you something...the moment you start working on that 'analysis' you would have fallen so hard for one of them...you won't be able to finish that report...Trust me...they are very, very slick...You won't stand a chance...

MQ

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Nice list of traits from: Psychopathy Checklist-Revised: Information from Answers.com

I don't think Sankies are psychopaths, but I'm not an expert. I think the women who fall for them are more interesting. But I'm getting tired of them. :tired: :bored: ANd I'm starting to think I might have my own problem... a little addiction to the Internet. <sigh>

Damn!!!! Thanks to the internet, noone can get away with plagarizing something intelligent without getting BUSTED!!!!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Inconclusive results ....

Sweetie...let me tell you something...the moment you start working on that 'analysis' you would have fallen so hard for one of them...you won't be able to finish that report...Trust me...they are very, very slick...You won't stand a chance...

MQ
This position is not conducive to conducting proper sankie research .... :bunny:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006

MQ

Hi Music.

If and when she makes her first trip to the DR.........

Let her find out for herself, can't wait to read another thread telling us all about something we already know. People that read all the posts here, but have never been exposed, have no idea what sankies are really capable of.:tired: