Furniture

DMLVT

Jan 12, 2004
Has anyone purchased furniture from the furniture factory just outside of Sosua (on the left as you drive towards Cabarete)? Were you happy with the quality? Did it take very long to make it?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
The fellow who owns the place made two desks for us about 4 years ago. They were nicely finished, and looked nice, but something went wrong in the assembly and we had to add some fasteners here and there to make them stand straight and not get too wobbly. Also, the wood was not the best and it started warping eventually. I would suggest that if you want excellent stuff, there perhaps are better places to go.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I had furniture made there about 3 years ago and it was a disaster. I dont know if it has changed hands its looks different now and I havent seen the original owner for a long time

HIRAM

Mar 19, 2005
To avoid.

Take a look at Danny, close to Coastal Service Station, his workshop is behind the brandnew bathroom furniture (- of Peter Follman - lomas mironas).
Great work, he is swiss and very correct. He made many items for me and i am extremely satisfied about quality and price. High moral integrity.
His phone# : 1809 91 52 709.

Good luck !

Hiram.