Apprehensive about moving

Petty

Nov 14, 2006
:cheeky:
Wow, this site is amazing! I'm really happy I found it and your replies are really helpful.

I've bought a house near Sosua....yippie...and I (and my 2 kids) will be moving there (hopefully) in early 2008, that is, if i can get them to agree - what with them being at the sensitive (and stroppy) stage where they think it's the end of the world leaving their friends etc.

Until then, we'll continue to come for holidays - we loved it so much on previous occasions. In the meantime, I need someone to take care of the property for me and the realtors have suggested Palm Hills Caribbean Rentals or Caribb Rentals.

Has anyone ever used them? Or is there another company (trustworthy) you would recommend?

Any help is appreciated.

E

ElRayoX

C'mon

Can't anyone give this nice person a bit of advice??????

Petty

Nov 14, 2006
Thanks so much for your interest.
I wish I were there already instead of trying to psyche myself up for the winter months ahead.
Without giving a precise location, my house is near an international school in Sosua.
I hope this helps.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks so much for your interest.
I wish I were there already instead of trying to psyche myself up for the winter months ahead.
Without giving a precise location, my house is near an international school in Sosua.
I hope this helps.
I don't know of anybody off hand, who handles properties in that area.

flick

Oct 28, 2006
Hi I am in the same situation as you, I have heard of amber guardian and palm hills I cant give you any recommendations. Sorry I cant help you any further.
nick

Petty

Nov 14, 2006
Thank you so much guys. All your comments (some private) have been very helpful.
Funny though, one of my private responses sang the praises of Palm Hills; but despite searching the forums until my eyes popped, I can find no mention of them.
Anyway, I know I have a lot more research to do but a BIG THANK YOU for your help.
I hope you won't mind too much if I come back with more questions.