How well would a proper day care do?

SteveSwenson

Oct 24, 2006
I was wondering how well a properly ran daycare would do in sosua. I have experience as well as credentials. Im also willing to come to your home during the day to be a caregiver for children and persons with disabilities.
I will charge very fare rates. As well I can teach your child english if need be.
I am a very enthusiastic person with years of experience. I am eagerly awaiting what you all think.....

Steve Swenson D.S.W

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hey, this person is not offering 'English' Daycare. Simply daycare.

I think a good daycare will be a good thing. I do not know what the requirements are for a daycare center but it is something that would be worth while to investigate. Years ago there was one in Cabarete. She was always full (and did not speak always correct English either as she was German. She spoke enough english to communicate with the kids.) Her biggest problem at the time I remember, was getting payment from the parents.

To the original poster, rather don't offer to teach English.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Oh come on. The OP's English is as good as, and probably better than some of the teachers in established outfits that call themselves bi-lingual schools!

web

Nov 5, 2005
Good point Chiri,

dunno about business model...

may work for expats of course with young children

Locals have an extended family network that seems to work just fine

gotta love the Dominicana's family! (most times) he he

web

Nov 5, 2005
So then maybe a "nightcare" business would work... for the little ones of course