hotel casa valeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
hello has anyone stayed at this hotel in sosua
Never slept there, but have sent hundreds of clients there, from our overflow, and never heard a complaint, quite the contrary.
The owners are wonderful, and so is the hotel.
If you have specific questions, fire away.
BTW: One of our DR1 members is staying there right now, and I'll ask him to respond, when I see him.

rita b.

Nov 20, 2006
thank you so it is clean and safe,close to the beach.i am going there in 2 weeks,and yes have your friend give his opinon.thans again

rita b.

Nov 20, 2006
Never slept there, but have sent hundreds of clients there, from our overflow, and never heard a complaint, quite the contrary.
BTW: One of our DR1 members is staying there right now, and I'll ask him to respond, when I see him.
thank you is it clean and safe and close to beach.i will be in the dr in 2 weeks and trying to find a nice place to stay and yes have your friend let me know how he liked it.so you have a hotel there?

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003

I'm staying there now, and yes it's clean and safe. The owners are gracious hosts and very helpful.

It's a small hotel with only 9 rooms, 7of which are in a court yard setting surrounding a pool. 3 of the rooms have kitchenettes, and all of the rest have AC, refrigerators and TV available for a small additional fee.

casavaleria.tk

BTW, I've also stayed there in the past, last time for 3 Months.

rita b.

Nov 20, 2006
I'm staying there now, and yes it's clean and safe. The owners are gracious hosts and very helpful.

It's a small hotel with only 9 rooms, 7of which are in a court yard setting surrounding a pool. 3 of the rooms have kitchenettes, and all of the rest have AC, refrigerators and TV available for a small additional fee.

casavaleria.tk

BTW, I've also stayed there in the past, last time for 3 Months.

is there a restraurant? how many people can it sit, as i have a party i am thinking about holding at this hotel....bar? and how many people can it sit? is it very private and secluded? on-site parking for cars....how many spots? thank you, rita b

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
is there a restraurant? how many people can it sit, as i have a party i am thinking about holding at this hotel....bar? and how many people can it sit? is it very private and secluded? on-site parking for cars....how many spots? thank you, rita b
There is not a real restaurant per se.
There is a fellow who makes small sandwiches, or something similar, and the seating capacity is approx. 20.
There is ample parking in the street, easily accomodating 20 cars.
Is what, private and secluded?
The hotel is right in the downtown area, so could hardly be called secluded, conversely, you wouldn't have any rifraf just walking through there.

rita b.

Nov 20, 2006
There is not a real restaurant per se.
There is a fellow who makes small sandwiches, or something similar, and the seating capacity is approx. 20.
There is ample parking in the street, easily accomodating 20 cars.
Is what, private and secluded?
The hotel is right in the downtown area, so could hardly be called secluded, conversely, you wouldn't have any rifraf just walking through there.

meaning gated or tall bldgs.exam.if the if the hotel completely boxes the pool area in.so people walking by on the street cannot look in.we need total privacy there will be nude people.

rita b.

Nov 20, 2006
bringing my yacht

i am thinking about bringing my 70 foot yacht?does anyone know anything about the marinas in sosua or about going thru customs.i am aamerican and my yacht is titled in america.thanks

rita b.

Nov 20, 2006
no:that is why i am asking if anyone stayed there i would get a more honest answer,other than a owner saying yes now book the place,and send up front deposit money.only to arrive and find out it does not suit our needs,and of course receive no refund.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
no:that is why i am asking if anyone stayed there i would get a more honest answer,other than a owner saying yes now book the place,and send up front deposit money.only to arrive and find out it does not suit our needs,and of course receive no refund.
Well, let me suggest that a more direct way to find out if they allow nudity around trhe pool, would be to ask them, and not clients who might not know.
As I have known the owners from the time they arrived in the country and started renovating, have had close relations with them, both in business and as friends, I think I can speak for them, when I say, that they would NOT allow nudity at the pool.
They have and 11 year old daughter, for starters, not to mention that it may offend other guests.
They are very honest people and would give you honest answers to any of your questions.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
After speaking with the owners at Casa Valeria, they tell me they do not have a reservation in your name.
Did you make it under another name?
And I did confirm, that there would be no nudity allowed at the pool.

yazzman13

Oct 12, 2006
at the risk of the OP messing around with all the talk of yachts and nudity I can recommend the place as I stayed there last week..Mayela and hubyy are very pleasant and helpful and whilst it is quite a compact little compound it is very nice and well looked after..rooms were running at 40$ with aircon

however if you own a yacht..they are some more upmarket options.

Status
Not open for further replies.