casa linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
anyone know how far casa linda is from town ? i am thinking of renting in january for a week or so. i understand from my search on this site it's not within walking distance but i'm curious as to how far it is.

thanks

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Couple of miles toward Cabarete from SoSewer, on the right.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
SoSewer ? good one. i just wondered if staying at a villa was really worth it..

hahaha SoSewer.....

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Great Stay Last Year at Casa Linda!

I don't know what they're charging now or what their availability is, but my stay in their 3-bedroom, private pool $110/night villa would be the only reason I would bother to return to Sosua.

-Helpmann :)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
helpmann, the prices are the same. i just want to come into town, do some things, hang out at night but be able to get away to a quiet place during my rest time.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Casa Linda - Only Reason to Return to Sosua

helpmann, the prices are the same. i just want to come into town, do some things, hang out at night but be able to get away to a quiet place during my rest time.
It's a quiet location; however, I rented the villa to host pool parties. As long as you have a rental car, you should be fine. You can book through: Hispaniola Real Estate or Casa Linda Online.

-Helpmann :)

Hispaniola Real Estate
Casa Linda Online

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
anyone know how far casa linda is from town ? i am thinking of renting in january for a week or so. i understand from my search on this site it's not within walking distance but i'm curious as to how far it is.

thanks

It's about a 10 minute drive, I wouldn't walk it. It's definitely nice if you have someone staying with you.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'm hoping to have a few companions out there (chica kind) and hope that i can continue to party after the curfew hours in the comfort of my villa.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Be Careful!

Kyle:

Be careful of The Haitianas that live near Casa Linda!
A few hundred Haitian sugercane workers live in the barrio surrounding the community, and may be on DR1.

Tambo

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
haitianas are not on my favorite food list......

BUT YOU ARE ON THEIRS, hahaha

There's security, but they can be bought for as little as $150 pesos. There's a safe in the villa, so I recommend that you put your valuables in there and then swallowing the key.:laugh: :laugh:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
wow, this doesn't sound good..can i walk around casa linda at night ? are there motoconchos outside the gate to get me into town ?

ken kopas

Jun 22, 2003
be aware

Loud music and parties are not being tolerated by the full time /owner residents of Casa Linda. CL has a rule not allowing loud noise after 10:pM and it is being enforced.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
there's go my plan of having a party after the club closes. maybe a quiet party ??

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Loud music and parties are not being tolerated by the full time /owner residents of Casa Linda. CL has a rule not allowing loud noise after 10:pM and it is being enforced.

Nice to see Paul has finally taken care of this problem. Congrats to the full time residents for standing up and taking charge of their community.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Yes, stay away from Casa Linda where there are full time resident who would not appreciate your parties. I was once an owner there and would not have tolerated pool parties at night. There are many other places that would I'm sure. Members of this board can suggest some?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
sufferin succotash !! no parties and wild women in casa linda....

Hey Kyle,

Go have fun and don't worry about it. Just try and respect the neighbors by keeping the party decimal at a reasonable level. If you do rent out a casa, tell the management that you want a grill placed by the pool for some barbecuing. Buy food & drinks and you'll have a ball, trust me, you'll never want to leave the casa.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
you can have a small party at night in Casa Linda as long as you dont bother the neighbors. Just be considerate of them with the volume of the party (people and music) and as long as they cant hear you too loudly im sure youll be fine. If security stops by hand him 150RD and he wont bother your party anymore either.

Status
Not open for further replies.