Stupid Question

spkdave

Aug 25, 2006
What is the difference between Bavaro and Punta Cana?
Is there a difference?

I need to get a hold of a Punta Cana map (or maybe Bavaro) as I will be traveling on a business trip on the next few weeks and want to compare the locations of some properties I will be checking out.
What's the closes development to CapCana?
Are there any developments close to CapCana?

There you go if you don't find at least 1 stupid question in my post you are not looking hard enough.

Saludos,

David M

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Is there a difference?

I need to get a hold of a Punta Cana map (or maybe Bavaro) as I will be traveling on a business trip on the next few weeks and want to compare the locations of some properties I will be checking out.

There you go if you don't find at least 1 stupid question in my post you are not looking hard enough.

Saludos,

David M
I have an interactive map of the area, not as precise as a street map, but should be useful to you.
PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Is there a difference?

Saludos,

David M

The name Punta Cana, is the name most known for the east coast region outside of the DR. Punta Cana is actually a commercial or invented name, just like Cap Cana. The Cap Cana location is called Juanillo if you look on an old map. Bavaro is a region on the east coast, north of the Punta Cana airport.

The whole east coast is developing very fast, from Cap Cana in the south up to Roko Ki in the north. Post the names of the developments you are thinking at looking at and I will post more details.

spkdave

Aug 25, 2006
The properties are in Villa Bavaro, next to the Cocotal golf course. Does that ring a bell?