Hotels in Charimicos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
those hotels need to come with military and policemen, forget a safety box. just kidding. why do you want to stay in Charimicos ?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
You can find some pretty reasonable lodging in el Batey. Anywhere from about $22 & up a nite. How TIGHT is your budget? Or do you just want to mingle?

What about houses? What would you pay for a house in Los Charimicos?
Has anybody ever looked into that?
Just curious?

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
budget of about 22 to 25 us dollars for housing per day for 19 days dec thru jan.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i once stayed at a place called hotel espanol in charimicos with my lady friend. cost was like 15 bucks a night which seemed like a lot but they knew i was american. no safe ,no anything but a door and a bed...

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
budget of about 22 to 25 us dollars for housing per day for 19 days dec thru jan.

I would get in touch with Rocky. He's on the board. If you do a search you'll find mucho references. He has stuff in that range. Very clean, conveniant to downtown sosua, friendly atmosphere, and great resturant on the same site.

have fun

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I don't know of any hotels in Charamicos, I think I too, would get in touch with Rocky. I thought that most folks stayed in the El Batey side of Sosua and just visited Charamicos. (could be wrong) There are plenty of places close to Sosua Beach(El Batey side)a and you would only have to walk about 15 minutes to reach Charamicos.
Just a suggestion. Now I am curious to know what hotels they do have in Charamicos.

A

apostropheman

not sure how current these are but:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Pension G?mez
Los Charamicos
571-5159

Hotel el Bamb?
Los Charamicos
571-2379

La Cancilleria
C. Charles Kinder 15
Los Charamicos
571-3594 (ask for Ode)

also hotel john
Calle Doctor Moris #3,
Los Charamicos, Sos?a
TEL.: 571-1731 HAB.: 16

and there are others.
lots of people stay in these
but mostly not tourists
and the price is a few hundred pesos a night.

some have their own bath but many share a bathroom
and there is no a/c or other amenities.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
call me chicken but it's pretty scary staying in a hotel in charimicos. as i said i only do it for my ladyfriend so i don't offend her to be around her people. but if i had my choice...

A

apostropheman

i once had the crazy idea that i'd like to stay in los charamicos so i found these hotels...and others that i can't place right now. suffice to say that after touring them i decided to continue to stay at rocky's:cheeky:

the prices hve increased from around 250-300 pesos in mid 2005 to about 500-700 pesos the last time i checked. considering that 500 pesos is about $15 and 700 about $21 and that rocky's is only $22 and much more comfortable and safe i think i made the right decision.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
Across from Cafe Central there are rooms. You can get the room and the girl hanging from it for about $22.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Across from Cafe Central there are rooms. You can get the room and the girl hanging from it for about $22.

Is that a European plan or are meals included?

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
:cross-eye :cross-eye :cross-eye

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Perhaps Ken will find the Linen Ladrone in the Charamicos B & B.
Can you envision him driving around on his moto looking for the Percale sheets?

A

apostropheman

Perhaps Ken will find the Linen Ladrone in the Charamicos B & B.
Can you envision him driving around on his moto looking for the Percale sheets?
:bunny::bunny::bunny:now THAT'S funny!:cheeky:;):pirate:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Gringos with any sense don't stay in Charamicos nowadays. Listen to Rocky, por favor. He'll steer you the right way and I can't believe he doesn't charge for his all inclusive info. He should have a consulting fee. Estoy serio.

Status
Not open for further replies.