The Electricity Bill!!!

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Sr. Guzman;

I have just received my latest electricity usage bill wherein the entire usage was charged at the highest rate contrary to the published graduated scale rate.
My question:
Is it not illegal for EdNorte to bill for electricity contrary to their published graduated scale, and if so, cannot they be forced to change the billing to conform to that published scale-rate?

Your answer will be greatly appreciated.

Texa Bill

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bill:
If you went over the 700k/hr mark, the ENTIRE bill is calculated at the highest rate. That single k/hr is costing you like RD$2500!!

Also, beware of one of your neighbors hooking into your lines....in areas like yours, it is possible...

HB

B

batich

Bill:
If you went over the 700k/hr mark, the ENTIRE bill is calculated at the highest rate. That single k/hr is costing you like RD$2500!!

Also, beware of one of your neighbors hooking into your lines....in areas like yours, it is possible...

HB

RD$2 500 per k/hr ?!

I cannot believe it!

chadverizon

Apr 2, 2005
I had a bill that was 723k/hr and my bill was Rd$6300. Normally we use just under 700 k/hr and my bill is RD$3700. Quite a difference for using just 23k/hr more.

C

Chip00

Edenorte Rates

Texas Bill

Below is the charges (tarifa) that Edenorte will charge for the month of November. Residential is in the "BTS1" tarifa - look for your monthy usage in kWh under "Cargo Fijo" (Fixed Charges) and "Energia" and simply multiply the used kWh times the "Valor" in the right column and calculate the total.

Example (my usage for the month of Oct/Nov.) 310 kWh x 7.00 = $2170 + $108.65 = $2278.65 ay carajo!

http://www.edenorte.com.do/legales/Tarifas/Tarifas 2006/NOVIEMBRE-2006.pdf

Also, HB says you live in my neck of the woods(Los Llano). Send me a PM and lets get togther for a cold one(or two).

Chip