Thanksgiving Webcam

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Have fun......
While we're here on the island didn't arrive in time to make it up north!
Maybe next year!!

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
video looks decent I can recognize some people as I see them coming closer to the cameras you can see who it is.

wynonawmn

Nov 13, 2006
We have the cook's names... Will everyone else please give their name to their picture? It would be nice to associate a name/face with a poster's name.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Thank You Rocky..............A.K.A. Marco

We had a fantastic time..............Many of us could not get through the dinner let alone the desert.

Got to meet the infamous CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccccc.
That was a trip indeed..........I will let you in on a personal observation. He is not anywhere in the flesh like he is on Dr1 and I have the back up power to support this............sorry CCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccc to bust your bubble, but you are a really a nice guy...............OK mods if you want to censer me to keep up CCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccc reputation. then so be it!

Gringo (A.K.A.) Larry

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We had a fantastic time..............Many of us could not get through the dinner let alone the desert.

Got to meet the infamous CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccccc.
That was a trip indeed..........I will let you in on a personal observation. He is not anywhere in the flesh like he is on Dr1 and I have the back up power to support this............sorry CCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccc to bust your bubble, but you are a really a nice guy...............OK mods if you want to censer me to keep up CCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccc reputation. then so be it!

Gringo (A.K.A.) Larry
Great to meet you in the flesh.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
PS: Rocky.....................

We want desperately to come back for your "RIBS" so please post when is the best time to get a heaping helping of your famous "RIBS" as we are coming all the way from PTO.PTA. and don't want to be disappointed with we are sold out'.............................................................................