Punta Cana

gatita_fiera

Dec 16, 2005
Hello all...ok, well I'll be going to PUJ on Saturday for work. I got a 6month contract there. Can anyone give me any information on PUJ? I've been to POP before so I'm a complete newbie to the DR...but from what I hear it is different over there. Any suggestions/tips anything would be helpful!!!
gracias!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Are you going to be working directly in the airport? Where are you staying? :D

gatita_fiera

Dec 16, 2005
Maybe she means that she has only been to POP.

i meant im NOT a complete newbie to the DR... sorry..apparently i cant type in the morning. ill be working as a destination rep. I dont know which hotels ill be working/living in yet..ill find that out on sat. but any tips or advice? suggestions? i dont know anything about PUJ...

castleburger

Sep 4, 2006
not much to do there once you leave the resort.....pretty dusty when i was there. seemed to be a coating of dust on everything, guess due to the construction trucks. pretty quiet place.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hello all...ok, well I'll be going to PUJ on Saturday for work. I got a 6month contract there. Can anyone give me any information on PUJ? I've been to POP before so I'm a complete newbie to the DR...but from what I hear it is different over there. Any suggestions/tips anything would be helpful!!!
gracias!

Have you been on DR1 before? As La Gata or Tiffany perhaps?