CyaBye-Joe1.jpg

Howmar-MartinBob2.jpg

CC-Tom.jpg

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
An Eternal Debt of Gratitude, to our wonderful chefs

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, these are the folks who cooked turkeys, stuffing, gravy, pies, cakes and made it all possible.
These are the folks who best demonstrate the true DR1 spirit.

Picture060.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture077450x600.jpg

Rick-ElViejo1.jpg

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Names?

I can spot a few like ccccccc (is he losing weight? ) Ted, Larry, Alan and is that el viejo ( Rick) in the Kitchen?

That large plate of food looks yummy ;)

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Names?

I can spot a few like ccccccc (is he losing weight? ) Ted, Larry, Alan and is that el viejo ( Rick) in the Kitchen?

That large plate of food looks yummy ;)
You got them all right, and yes, CC dropped a few pounds, you might say, and is now a lean mean fighting machine.
It's pandamonium in here now, and getting names could be difficult, but, when the dust settles, I'll see what I can do.

wynonawmn

Nov 13, 2006
Would you please put names to the faces for us newbies? Especially the cooks... Happy Thanksgiving...

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The first pic is Maggie, one of our newly moved members.
I can't tell you how special she is.
She bailed us out at the last minute, upon finding out that our regular Turkey cook took ill.
I am sure she will soon be recognized as a valuable DR1 member, and a well respected member of our community.

The three pics that follow, are, in order of appearance, Sue-Suzie Q, Beverly-Bev, and Rick, aka El Viejo.
Friends like these, are priceless.
It's quite a task to cook giant turkeys and trimmings, etc, knowing what a fiasco it would be, if something went wrong.
There was no asking them for help, they just volunteered.
I'm sure we'll be hearing from other members, as to how good the food was, and it's thanks to them.
This is what Thanksgiving is really about.
They are more than friends, they are family.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Would you please put names to the faces for us newbies? Especially the cooks... Happy Thanksgiving...
If you right click on a pic, and hit "save as", the name of the pic will appear.
Of course, only half of them have been named, but it will identify some of them.